10. Waking up

Later on went to bed but I couldn't sleep.

I need Angie, I can't live without her! I sneaker out of my room and walk to Angie's room.

I sneak in and saw her sleeping peacefully but also lifeless.

I lay next to her and stroke her hair softly. After kissing her head I carefully wrap my arm around her and softly cuddle up to her.

"Sleep well princess... And wake up soon, we need you" I whispers and kissed her cheek softly.

---NEXT MORNING----

Angie POV

"You should just die! No one needs you!" Priscila screams and got out a knife again,

I was trying to escape but it didn't work. I couldn't go anywhere.

"Have a nice dead... Angel..." She smirked and put the knife in my throat.

Everything was white, a whole white big room.

I was alone... Then there was Maria? How can she be alive... Or... I'm dead...

I shot up with the sweat running down my face. What was that? A dream? Yeah it's definitely a dream.

O God... This was scary...

"Angie? Angie!" I hear Germans voice. I look beside me and see German staring at me.

Why is he here? And why does my stomach hurts so bad?

"O gosh Angie! You're alive!" He screamed happily while hugging me tightly.

"I am... What just happened? I had a dream and..."

He cutter me off. "Shhh, it's okay. Everything is okay with you right now, am I right?" He asks caressing my cheek.

"Yeah yeah" I muttered still thinking about that dream.

"C'mon go back to sleep. I'm here and I'll protect you always you know that. I love you"

he whispered while wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you too" I smiled to myself thinking of the thought he actually said he loves me.

A/N
Sorry for not updating but as some of you already saw, I'm busy with an other book named "behind the scenes" if you didn't see that book yet, go read it and if you don't want to, then don't 💗