4. Resign

She looks at me with a cold look.."Good morning Angie!" German said with a smile that is exploding with cuteness and handsomeness! "G-good morning G-German" I stutter a bit. "So what are you all going to do today?" German asks. "I'm going to my mum for two days in The Netherlands!" Priscila said. WAIT?! SHE'S GOING AWAY FOR TWO DAYS!! NO PRISCILA FOR TWO DAYS!! HOPELY NO CUTS!!! A slight smile appears on my face. I think German noticed because he winks at me and I blush.

German POV

Priscila is going to her mum for two days and she goes tonight. I saw Angie was happy about that..maybe she still has feelings for me and it's that the reason why she cuts herself because I'm with Priscila...I'm gonna ask her that anyway today as Jermias. "I'm going to the studio and then I'm going to Leon's for 1 night and tommorrow we're going to the Zoo!" Vilu smiles happily. "I'm going to the studio" Angie said and looks at her plate. "I'm going to do business work" I said and look at Angie how cute she is when she's embarrassed.

----TIME SKIP----

(still German's POV)

Later Angie was going and Vilu too. I've waited a bit and then go to the studio too as Jermias. I walk to the teachers room but I stop. I hear Angie and Pablo talking about...ME?! I carefully listen behind the door. "No Pablo you don't understand this?!" Angie said. "Angie...just don't cut yourself because of German...you aren't worth him! If he loves you too he'll prove it soon or later. Trust me" Pablo said and I just stood there in shock... She cut herself because of me?! All because she loves me and don't think I love her too...of course I love her!! I can't deny and I won't anymore! Priscila goes tonight away and in these two days I'm gonna be cheeky to her;) Vilu is away so if anything will happen;) I don't think so but we'll see. I knock on the teachers door and come in. "Eh sorry, am I interrupting?" I asks. "No no you aren't" Angie said still with little tears in her eyes. It just hurt me to see her like this...BUT tonight and tomorrow I hope I can fix everything. Then Angie walks out. "Eh Pablo, can I talk to you?" I asks. (Still Jermias) "yep go ahead" Pablo said. "I-I want to take resign" I said rather nervous. "Oh...why?" He asks. "I have to go to Spain because my mom is very sick and I've to take care of her" I said. "Oh okay here are the papers" he said and headed me the resign papers and I accept the contract so now I officially wasn't a teacher of the studio anymore. When I gave it to Pablo and walk to Angie's classroom. She sits on a chair staring into nothing. "Hello" I said and she turns to me. "Oh J-Jermias Hi" she said. "What's up? You're really down.." I ask. I walk towards her and see that she begins to tear up. "Ey ey, don't cry. A Beauty like you can't cry" I said and she looks up at me with her beautiful blue/green eyes. "I'm not beautiful" she said and looks down at her hands. "First: don't say that ever again because you're the prettiest woman I've ever seen and second: why are you crying?" I said. "Because I'm deeply in love with someone, and I'm more in love with him than I should...but he doesn't feel the same way because he has a girlfriend that hates me..." She said and a tear fells from her eye. I hug her and take her arm. "And what's this?" I whisper to her while looking at her arm with cuts. "It's because of him...."

A/N
Hii💞 I'll publish a one-shot book now! The first chapterrr😏