9. Knife

I'm getting weak now.. I tried to escape but she pushed me against the wall and thrust the knife into my stomach... I fell to the ground and I couldn't breathe. I was bleeding and no one was here... At least I thought so..

German POV
I was thinking about Angie when I heard strange noises, so I got out of my office and saw Angie laying on the ground with all blood around her! I saw Priscila running out of the house! Omg first I need to help my angel! "Angie!" I run towards her and picked her up. I lay her on the couch and called the ambulance while Vilu was coming to me and panicking, crying and screaming at Angie to react. "Vilu! Stay calm... I know we can't but the ambulance will come. They don't bring Angie to the hospital because there's no more time" I said with trying to hold back my tears. "What if she doesn't make it dad?!" Vilu said crying. "She'll make it! I'm sure" I said but deep inside... I wasn't that sure... "Please angel, survive this..." I whisper to Angie. 2 minutes later the ambulance came and they took care of Angie's cut from the knife. Later on they left and Angie was still not awake so we put  her in bed waiting for her to call us if she wakes up. "Dad? Whoever did this to Angie, is going to die!" Vilu said. "I know who did this Vilu.." I said. "Who?!" Vilu screamed. "Shhhh, it was Priscila, I saw her running away when she put the knife into Angie." I said and Vilu looked  shocked. "What a bitch! She's going to pay for this!" She said angry. I already called the police and they said they'll call when she's found. She'll probably  be in jail" I said. "She deserves that" Vilu said. "I don't know why I even loved her?! I didn't really loved her, I don't know why she was my girlfriend" I said looking at Vilu. "Don't think about that now, think about Angie and take care of here because she needs you more than anything now" Vilu said and walked upstairs to her room. "She needs me more than anything now...."