8. Priscila

A/N
Sorry for not updating! I was busy with a new book but now everything is gone! So I'm gonna start again... Hope you enjoy this chapter! Xx

Vilu POV

I was walking to the kitchen to get something to drink when I heard Olga talking about dad and Angie kissing and 'stuff'. "What?!" I said in shock. "Oh darling... Eh we eh... " Olga stuttered. "Olga just say it already!" I said confused. "I saw mr German and miss Angie kissing... And you know... That stuff" Olga said with her head down. "Omg really?!" I said happily, I was confused but I'm happy now! They're just perfect. "Yup! I saw it with my own eyes!" Olga said with a smirk. "What did you see Olga?" Said Angie who walked in the kitchen. "I eh...nothing!" Olga said an quickly walked away. "What's it with her?" Angie asked. "Ehm I don't know..." I said nervously. "Vilu?..." Angie asked. "Okay okay! Olga saw you and dad kissing..." I said and she looked shocked. "Ehm..." She was hella nervous. "I like the idea of you two" I said with a wink and walk away.

Angie POV
Okay... Olga just saw German and me kissing yesterday, and Vilu thinks we're perfect together... I think the same but he has a girlfriend so yeah... I was just staring into nothing when I felt two hands on my neck and pulled it tighter. "Stay away from my German you rat!" Whispered the voice in my ear. I'm panicking now because I can't breathe at all! "Pri..Priscila just... Le...leave me a-alone..." I said breathless. "Not until you're die or nearly die.." She smirked. If she keeps going on like this I'm dying within a minute... I'm serious. "Keep away from German" she whispers and holds a knife against my chin. "Go...g-go away..." I whispers already losing balance. I'm getting weak now...