6. Cheeky

Angie didn't replay. She just stares at her plate. Olga then serves the food. "Thank you Olga" Vilu and Angie said at the same time. "So best auntie in the world, how is it going on the studio?" She asks. She quickly looks at me and then turns her head towards Vilu. I thought she's gonna say anything about me being Jermias but she doesn't... "Good best niece in the world" Angie said what makes me smile seeing them so close. Angie turns back to her plate giving me a cold look. Okay time for me being cheeky;) Angie was eating her food, I place my hand on her leg. She looks at Vilu and Vilu smiles at her. I think she thought it was Vilu. Lucky me she has a skirt on;) I went higher with my hand and was now by her tight. She looks at me and then eats her food. I go with my hand under her skirt and fidget with her panties. She didn't take away my hand so I think she likes it what I'm doing.

Angie POV

I was just eating when a hand went on my leg. I thought it was Vilu but she wasn't. Then the hand went higher to my tight. I look at German and he got a cheeky smile on so the hand belongs to him...what the hell is he doing...not that I don't like it but I use to be mad at him and don't let this happen..but whatever I know I'm going to forgive him anyway. I then take another bite of my food when his hand went higher to my panties. He fidget with it. He then start caressing my thight. "Ah.." I moan a little bit out pleasure. Vilu then looks at me with a weird look. "Eh just the food is delicious!" I said. "Aw thank you darling" Olga said. Oh gosh German need to stop now! I take away his hand but he didn't take away my hand so he just hold it under the table. "Okay, I've to go to the airport my love, a friend of me picks me up in about...eh 5 minutes" Priscila said and I got a smile on my face. German notices because he winks at me. I blush. Then we hear a car. "Alright, I've to go now. Bye everyone" Priscila said and kisses German on the lips quickly. Ugh! When Priscila was away Vilu stood up. "I have to go to Leon's now. I'll be back tomorrow in the afternoon, bye love you both" Vilu said and kisses my cheek and hugs German. German still holds my hand. "IM GIONG OUT WITH RAMALLO!" Olga scouts and German and I laugh really hard. "And you two?" Olga said with a cheeky smile. "WE?!" I ask a little in shock. "Yes! Why not?!" Olga said excidet. "Ehm..Maybe because Castillo over here has a girlfriend named witch eh I mean Priscila" I said and look away ebarasssed. "So what? Its not like you two are going to do anything...kissing or that kind of stuff" Olga said with a smile. "Well, I'm not sure of that" German muttered only I could hear it. I just look at him with an shocked frown. What the hell is he planning?! "C'mon Ramallo! Bye bye have fun!" Olga shouted. "We will Olga!" German shouted after her. When Olga and Ramallo had left I stood up and look at German. "What the hell was that?!" I said. "Hmm nothing nothing" he muttered. "Okay if you won't tell me then" I said and was going to walk away but he grabbed my arm and he was 2 centimeters away from my lips and our nose touched. "W-w-what's I-I-it.." I whisper because I was lost in his eyes as always. "I'm sorry Angie.." He whispers. "German... Don't say it if you don't prove anything..." I whisper back with tears in my eyes. "If I'd prove it to you, you'd let me?" He asks and I seriously had no idea what he means with that but I'm just okay with it. "Eh yeah I guess.." I said still looking in his eyes. He then comes even closer and kisses my lips softly..his lips omg I'm gonna die.. I was shocked but I just kissed back with much as passion as he did. He then kissed me with so much lust and the kiss was going to be rougher and rougher...