05

Chapter fiveBreakups and FuneralsEdward's POV:My hand moved up and down my cock at a fast pace

Chapter five
Breakups and Funerals
Edward's POV:
My hand moved up and down my cock at a fast pace. All I could think about was Juno. The way she was pressed up against my body, hugging me tightly. She also had worn leggings that day. They accentuated her body, her curves being on display. Oh, how I wanted to kiss her. Her lips were full. I wondered how they'd feel against mine. I wondered how they'd feel if she kissed my neck. She drove me absolutely insane. We were only friends and I wanted her to be mine. I wanted to shield her from the horrible city that is Gotham. I threw my head back against my pillows as I felt my orgasm washing over me. Moans and whimpers left my lips as I started to come down from my high. I panted and my glasses were currently fogged up. "Oh, wow." I looked down at my hand and stomach that was covered in my spent. I stood up and went to the bathroom, trying to quickly clean myself up. My phone started ringing and I pulled my pants up, rushing to grab my phone. "Hello?" "Hey, Edward!" Juno's cheerful voice said into the phone. I smiled and said "hi." "Do you wanna go for breakfast?" I checked the clock and frowned. "Oh, Juno, I'm sorry. I have to work. So, I can't today." "Awe, that's ok. We can do it on a day your off? If you feel like it." Juno suggested. "Sunday! I'm off Sunday!" I said excitedly. Juno giggled and said "ok. Sunday it is." It was late August and the heat from the summer would be going away soon. I was thinking of pushing some of the Riddler stuff till the fall. My followers could definitely wait. And it would be nice to have Juno on my side. Or, would that go wrong? If she knows I'm the Riddler that could make her an accomplice. I couldn't have her knowing what I do and be punished. She doesn't deserve that. "Earth to Edward. Earth to Edward." Juno said quickly. "Huh? Sorry. I was thinking. I zoned out." I felt my cheeks heat up even though Juno couldn't see me. "Well, I hope you have a good day at work, Edward." "Thank you. You too." "See you Sunday." Juno then hung up. I got dressed in my uniform and then headed to work.

Juno's POV:
"Wait, so you had dinner with him?" Lena asked me. I nodded and said "yeah. But it was just as friends. I need to call Harry to properly and break up with him." "Juno, you're moving awful fast. You should be careful with this guy." Robyn warned me. Briar had also come out to breakfast with us. The two sisters didn't really want to be at home and their mother's funeral was soon. "I'm not rushing into anything. I have a small crush on the guy but it's nothing serious. I don't even think he likes me like that. I'm pretty sure he just needs a friend." I said to the group. "Yeah, a pretty one." Briar said as she stabbed her eggs. Robyn chuckled at her sister and said "he's stocky and wears glasses. He's funny looking." I shook my head and Briar said "is he tall?" I nodded and said "so tall." "So he's a tall stocky man?" "Yes." Robyn and I said in unison. Lena giggled at Briar's description and I told everyone I was going to invite him to breakfast with us. The sisters immediately teased me to which I rolled my eyes. "Alright, guys leave me alone. It's not that serious."

-

I was currently sitting in my apartment, holding my phone in my hand. I called Harry's number, not even sure if he'd answer. I brought the phone up to my ear, hearing it ring. After a few rings Harry picked up. "Hello?" His voice was slightly slurring. "Harry, I haven't seen you in a few days now. And after our last encounter, I've decided I'm breaking it off. I don't want to see you anymore, Harry. I can't deal with your drops addiction. And the fact that you tried to hit me. It really hurts me to do this." I didn't think I'd cry if I broke up with Harry. But yet, here came the tears. I guess it was because he was my first serious boyfriend. I'd been with him for over a year and I practically meant nothing to him. All he wanted was a pretty thing on his arm, a girl he could have sex with whenever he wanted. Then he wanted the freedom of doing drops whenever he wanted, being fully aware that my father is a police officer. "Juno, are you serious?! I didn't try to fucking hit you! I didn't hit you! What is this?! You changed the locks! I've been trying to see you all week!" "Harry, you have a phone! Call me! You were trying to get into my apartment at weird hours of the night! What's wrong with you?!" "What's wrong with me?! What's wrong with you?! I know about you're little boy toy Edward! How long has it been going on?!" I looked down and felt more tears streaming down my face. "I never cheated on you. And you know that. Don't call again, Harry. Just let me go. My parents are aware of your drug habits. My father will take action if you come near me again." "Juno, you bitch! You can't just-" I hung up on him. I immediately blocked his number and dropped my phone on the floor, a clattering sound entering the air. I took a deep breath and absolutely hated how that went. Sobs left my lips as I processed everything that happened. I was slightly scared of what Harry would actually do now that I broke it off with him. I'm sure he'd show up at some point and be begging me to take him back. To which I wouldn't do. My phone started ringing and I slid down the wall slowly, going to grab my phone. "Hello?" I croaked. "Juno? What's wrong?" Edward's voice said. I bit my lip, trying to hold in any sobs that were threatening to escape. "Nothing. How are you, Edward?" "Uhm, I'm ok. I was calling to see if you were free right now." "Why?" "I had a break from work and didn't want to spend it alone. But, if you're busy, it's fine." "How long is your break?" "An hour." An hour. There's no way he could come over and go back to work. I'd make him late. And I'd want him to stay. I'd want him to comfort me. I couldn't call Robyn because of everything she was dealing with. I cried softly and said "never mind. I'm super busy right now, Edward. I have to go." I quickly lied, not wanting to ruin his day with my problems. "A-Are you crying? Juno, are you ok?" His voice started to get worrisome. "I'm fine." "Juno, what's-" "Edward, I'm ok. I promise. I just had a bad day. I'm busy at the moment but I hope to still see you Sunday." "Yeah. Ok. I'll see you Sunday." He said dejectedly. I quickly hung up the phone and retreated to my bedroom. I changed into shorts and a small t-shirt, falling asleep.