☽✴☾ 39 ☽✴☾

☽✴☾ March 6 ☽✴☾

After opening the door Eijiro held it for Izuku and Suki to enter, following behind. The others entered one at a time behind their second in command. Mina and Shoto both have their phones in hand. The room was similar to the previous, there were separate stalls for each person. These stalls had no counter or protective gear, they had wooden half walls at the bottom and cage like walls at the top. The floor was made up of rubber anti-slip flooring. At the end of each stall was a wooden board built in with a target painted on it.

Eijiro opened the locked weapons cage, and moved aside for the two Midoriya's. "Oh look momma. Just like the ones I have at home, just not pink." Suki called out. She pulled a silver butterfly knife from the wall and began playing with it.

The small girl spun the knife, flipping it, and tossing it

The small girl spun the knife, flipping it, and tossing it. She continued to do tricks with the knife, as everyone watched in awe. Shoto was texting his boss, informing the alpha about everything that was currently happening, while Mina used her phone to take a video of the child. "Momma catch!" the little blonde said, tossing the knife to her mother. Izuku caught the blade, then did a few more advanced tricks. This went on for a good five minutes.

Izuku eventually returned the butterfly knife to its place in the cage, he then grabbed two sets of Stainless steel Timber Wolf Diamond throwing knives.

He handed three of the blades to his daughter, and kept three for himself

He handed three of the blades to his daughter, and kept three for himself. Both Izuku and Suki spun the knives, to get the weight and feel of the weapons. "Together?" Izuku asked. "Yep." Suki replied. The two Midoriya's stepped up to face the targets, they looked at each other then threw. The sound of the blades hitting the targets resonated throughout the room. When the targets were examined the knives were embedded side by side, dead center of the bullseye. "Holy shit! That was amazing." Kyoka quietly yelled. "It most certainly is." Shoto stated in his usual monotone. 'That was fucking hot!' Eijiro thought. Mina had videoed the entire encounter with her phone. The pink haired Alpha sent the Video to her friend and leader. Unfortunately the video was focused on Suki, it only showed Izuku's hands. Izuku retrieved the weapons and replaced them in the cage. "Shall we go work out now?" the greenette asked. "Okay mommy. Thank you for letting us come down here and play Mr. Eijiro." Suki said. "I'm glad I did. That was pretty amazing." the red head replied, patting the child on her head.