32 ... undecided

my best
friends brother
32

aiden

"What are you thinking about right now?" Her soft whisper against my ear wakes me from my closed eye moment, breaking the silence in the room. My grin widens as I remember that she was in my arms. Naked. I turn on my side to face her, my arms still secure around her. Her heart-stopping eyes blink at me delicately like a Disney princess. My heart stopped.

"The usual," I grin. "How much I love you."

She bites her plump pink lips that I lean into peck out of habit. "So corny," she rolls her eyes playfully with a smile that stopped my heart again. She sighs and shifts closer to me which awakens something in me. She was naked rubbing against me, I couldn't control it.

"I know right? Where did I get it?" I imitate her sass.

"Surely not your dad. He's sentimental but he's no Shakespeare Disney prince," I laugh at her comment.

That was true. I didn't know how my dad managed to swoon my mom into marrying and having kids with him. The man barely showed any sentiment. He barely bats and eye when animals die in movies. He kept a straight face during Marley and Me. That's when we all realized how tough he was. That's where Dylan gets her smart remarks, bluntness, and strong exterior from. I'm more of—

"Your mom," Blair smiles softly, finishing my thought. "That's where you get your sentiments from," I reach for her hand and bring it to my lips, kissing the back of it. I just stare at her. "Is that a bad thing?"

"I personally love a guy who shits tears to barbie and the diamond castle," I playfully glare as she tries holding in her sweet laugh. "It was a touching movie!" I defend.

"I agree," she covers her smile to laugh and I pull her hand away. "You mock my sentiment, darling?"

"Me? No never," she grinds her teeth and snorts.

"Uh uh," I kiss her forehead out of habit again. I was just in the bliss of happiness and love. I'm kissing her with each breath I take, I would not take it for granted.

"Love you say?" Her giggles slowly die down.

"What?" She still had a smile but it was forced.

"It's just, you said you love a guy," I go in to distract her with throat kisses and soft waist pinches. Everything was silent except for the sounds of me leaving love bites on her soft skin. Maybe I rushed into that question.

Though I admitted my love for her, I wasn't expecting to hear it back so soon. I didn't know what to expect except for her storming out of my room. I thought I would upset her but she surprisingly took it well. I just needed to get it off my chest, it's been killing me. Every time I see her, every time we're in the same room, I feen to tell her I love the shit out of her.

Since we're always around people, I can restrain myself from blurting it out. But when I'm alone with her, it itches to leave my mouth. I look at her and I see the definition of love. My definition of love. Everything with her felt in slow motion. Like those scenes in romance movies where they flashback to the love interest smiling at the camera. Every time Blair Woodley looks at me...