6 ... nuisance

my best
friends brother
6

blair

"Will you stop that?" I slapped Aiden's hand away from me for the tenth time since class started. I am currently in my second math class and unfortunately, Aiden has this class too. He has almost every class with me and I can't take it.

He's like the 99% germ that stays with you, annoying you to death and there's no way to get rid of it.

There are about five minutes left until the bell rings and I can finally be free from this pesk. Throughout the time our teacher has been going over the rules, Aiden has been annoying me nonstop.

For example; Poking my side, touching my thigh, pulling my chair closer towards him, blowing into my ear, constant staring, and now he's pulling my hair.

Like I honestly don't get it.

Now I know how Dylan feels.

"Aiden I will kick your ass!" I said loudly causing everyone in the class to turn their heads.

Our seats are tables that are only fit for two people and Aiden and I are seated in the third row.

"Excuse me, is there a problem back there?" Mr. poller, our math teacher asked as he tilted his glasses and glared our way.

I glanced around at everyone and coughed awkwardly before looking back at Mr. Poller.

"Hm, nothing. Sorry for yelling," I said through gritted teeth and bit down on my tongue.

From the corner of my eye, Aiden sat there laughing silently, mocking my embarrassment.

"Don't let it happened again," He said before returning back to the poster on the wall that read the rules.

"Fuck you," I mumbled and punched his arm.

Aiden continued laughing silently and I wondered why my hit didn't hurt him at all. I thought that hit was pretty hurtful, even I felt it.

"I'm all for it," He winked and I sat my elbow onto the table, my hand on the side of my face hiding my flustered face from him.

I hate when a guy makes me blush, it only proves that I find what they say to me affective.

The bell rang loudly and everyone including me jumped up from our seats and began packing up.

I sling my bag over my shoulder and grab my phone off of the table before hurrying out of the class before Aiden could catch up with me.

Once I made it to the cafeteria, I immediately spotted Dylan at the front of the lunch line and I rolled my eyes playfully. Of course, she'd be the first one to arrive. Food is her specialty.

"I'm sorry for ever teasing you about having to live with him," I said as soon as I stepped in front of her.

She stood there, putting food on her tray and stuffing some of it in her mouth before looking at me.

"Vhat?" She said with a mouth full of food. "Aiden! He's in almost all my class and he's been annoying me all day!"

"Karma is a bitch babe."