CHAPTER 10

"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else." 

- Poise

^^^

"For how long are you planning to ignore my texts?"

A message popped on Kiara's phone, making her forget about the scolding she received from her boss. She was certain that soon she would be dismissed from her job, as her article was losing the magic it had held before.

"As long as you won't stop disturbing me," Kiara responded to Dhruv's message.

"I don't know whether I should be sad or happy with my this discovery that none... none can make you smile as wide as him." Muttered Yami, giving her a satisfying smile.

"Not even me?" inquired, offended Harshad, that happened to eavesdrop on their conversation once again.

"You should stop doing that!" Scolded Yami while Harshad offered her an innocent look. Kiara was offering him the same glare.

"It's not my fault, I am always curious regarding beautiful ladies." He winked making Kiara narrow her eyes at him and glanced at the cell in her hand.

"Oh! Man, such an accusation. You are getting disturbed by me." And how could Kiara stop herself from not grinning like an idiot? After Dhruv's dramatic response.

"Damn, I am jealous." Harshad muttered softly making Yami giggle.

Kiara was least aware of the comment. "Don't you have work, Mr CEO?" She typed as she waited for his response with a huge smile playing on her lips. She had missed him so much. She had missed arguing with him, his dramatic self, his mocking self. She had missed everything about him. She had missed her Dhruv.

"I do but that's boring... I am soon going to have a headache."

"Good for you, as you offer the same to everyone."

"Very funny..."

"I know, I am..."

"When are you ending home?"

"Why?"

"Just answer my question."

"Maybe four..."

"Okay..."

"But...wait... why?"

"Concentrate on your article Miss writer."

"Dhruv..."

"Did you call me?"

"Ugh! Why are you so annoying?"

"Wait! Let me think..." sending a wink at the end.

"Ugh! I hate you..."

"I know..." and laughing emoji followed his response.

"He is an idiot!" Kiara announced banging her phone on her desk.

"Now what did he commit?" Yami inquired in between her giggles.

"The question is, what hell is he going to commit?" Kiara groaned making Yami laugh a little louder. Yami was confused whom she adored most, was it, Kiara and Harshad or Dhruv and Kiara? But one thing she was assured of. Kiara was going to end up with either one of them. If it was Dhruv, she wished that Aditi's heart might not get broken on the way.