CHAPTER 32

"I love her not because she will love me, but because I had seen her love him." 

- HARSHAD MATHUR 

^^^

Kiara was busy typing some words when her cell rang, disturbing her in the flow. She grumbled, searching for the cell. Who even was disturbing her?

"Harshad?" Her brow knitted in question. She received the call after a wait of a minute. "Hello!"

"Where on earth are you?" Harshad grumbled sounding pissed. "It was me who had decided not to trouble you for a few days. I should have disappeared not you."

"What?" Kiara sounded confused.

"Nothing..."

"Why have you called?"

"To see if you are still alive."

Kiara rolled her eyes, "why do you even care?"

"I don't! Your friend was getting worried about you."

"Hello, Kiara. How are you and where are you? It has been days since I received any message from you." Yami was complaining making Kiara guilty for disappearing without mentioning a word.

"I was just engrossed with the work, Yami. I am sorry, I didn't inform you."

"You don't need to apologize, we had grown used to your nature." Yami giggled, "when are you coming back?"

"Hadn't planned anything. I am just busy with the novel and I am enjoying my stay over here."

"We are enjoying it as well. Our frequent hangouts with Avni." Harshad attempted to pull her legs but Kiara ignored it.

"Glad to know Avni is having a company."

"Are you fine?" Harshad inquired as he found Kiara's response lacking interest.

"You should stop asking that. It was just a cold trigger that happens frequently to me nothing of high concern." Kiara sounded annoyed with his same question.

"I wasn't questioning you about your physical health but your mental peace. Is anything troubling you?" Kiara felt taken aback by his inquiry. How could he depict without seeing her face?

"I am fine..." Kiara's voice paled a little.

"Stop lying," Harshad muttered.

"My mood is slightly annoyed please don't ask the reason because I am not aware of it."

Harshad chuckled while Yami giggled listening to her sulky response. "How can I lighten your mood?"

"Don't need to be extra sweet, I won't still consider you my friend."

"I don't even want you to consider me one. I already have enough friends and I am happy with them."

"Then why you called me?" Kiara was getting annoyed with his mocking.

"Because my friend was getting concerned about her friend and I couldn't see her much stressed." Kiara pouted she wasn't sure why those words displeased her. The fact that Harshad wasn't concerned about her whereabouts didn't go well with her.

"Fine, I talked to my friend. So, you better don't disturb me any longer." And without waiting for any more words to exchange she hang the call. She wasn't sure why was she behaving so gloomy but she no longer was in a condition to continue with the writing, she walked out of the room.