I want you Anika

I changed Jayquan's character . He is in the multimedia and so is Anika

I've got a good man. He takes care of me. I don't have to be scared of anything because I know he will kick every ass... disrespect him and you've got a problem.

-Whitney Houston

"Yeah what's the problem ?" Jayquan said to the officers . Oh nothing you left your phone at Footlocker on the bench someone told me it might have been yours .

"Oh nah that must be someone else I have my phone here ." Jayquan said taking his phone .

"Oh okay bud I might have the name wrong you two have a good day " the officer said then they walked away .

"That was weird . But let's go to the Mcm store I need a new belt ." Jayquan said. Anika rolled her eyes he was so materialistic.

"You have a bunch of belts. Why they gotta be name brand ? " Anika said to Jayquan.

He stopped walking and looked at her . "Because I ain't a broke nigga no mo, and I wanna spoil myself cause as a kid I never had shit . "

They walked into the store and it was crowded . Which meant more hood rats staring at Jayquan trying to talk to him. And more broke ghetto people trying to stunt.

"Come here Nika , you like this belt ? " Jayquan said taking off his fendi belt and putting on the Mcm belt .

Anika sat down on the couch in front of Jayquan . "Yeah it look alright but the black and gold one look better . " She said to him .

"Alright , " Jayquan smiled at her licking his lips. Anika smiled back blushing. Jayquan out back on his Fendi belt and took off the MCM one. He grabbed the gold and black MCM belt and black and silver one. He grabbed Anika hand and she got up off the couch and followed him to the bookbags and purses.

"Pick out a purse and bookbag for yourself. " Jayquan said as walked her over to the MCM bags. Anika declined the offer but Jayquan wasn't taking no for an answer.

"No I can't , I'm fine." Anika said to Jayquan.

"I ain't taking no as an answer . And I wasn't asking you to pick one out for your self I was telling you . Now stop acting like that and pick out a purse and a bookbag . " Jayquan said to her .

Anika knew how persistent Jayquan was so she walked over to the purses and picked out the cheapest purse which was the MCM Black Shopper Project Visetos Reversible.

Anika didn't feel right taking the purse from him. But she new he wouldn't take no from her.

He smiled as she picked up the purse and showed him. Anika was about the look at the price tag but Jayquan grabbed the purse before she could.

"Baby you don't have to worry bout price so don't look at price tags when you with me you know I got you." Jayquan said looking down at her in the eyes.

There were sound of girls sucking they teeth because of how good Jayquan treated Anika . The thing was that some of these girls ain't even know them and they were jealous .

"Now go grab the bookbag you want . " He said grabbing her waist and walking her over to the MCM bookbags. Anika grabbed the Pink and Gold one and Jayquan grabbed the brown and gold one .

They walked up to the cash register . Where there was a older white lady who worked there . She started to ring up the stuff .

"Hello how did you find everything today ? " She said as she almost finished up ringing up the stuff .