Only the good things

Love isn't something you find . It's something that finds you .
-Lorreta Young

( I changed Anika's age because I didn't like that she was so young lol she is now In the 12th grade with her brother and his friends and also her friends

( I changed Anika's age because I didn't like that she was so young lol she is now In the 12th grade with her brother and his friends and also her friends. )

Anika finished getting dressed then sat on her bed on her phone checking her Facebook.

Jahlil opened her door and came inna room. "Nik , Ma left? " Jahlil said while sitting on her bed.

He was dressed in dark true religion jeans and a white true religion shirt with his white up towns. Jahlil also had on a gold chain and watch set his mother bought him a month ago. He looked very nice today and reminded Anika of her father.

"No she's in her room. She's not working today" Anika told him not looking up from her phone once.

"You good lil nigga ?" Jahlil asked me while furrowing his eyebrows . He put his hand on her forehead to see if her head was hot.

Anika laughed and pulled his hand off her forehead. "I just have cramps. I'm okay though." Anika told him.

"Do you need anything ? " Jahlil asked standing up.

"no I'm fine , but come on let's go now ." Anika said smiling . She loved how protective Jahlil was of her . It made her heart warm . She loved her brother from the bottom of her heart.

"Aigh ,you wanna stay home ? I will stay with you " Jahlil asked her as he stood up.

"Nah life can't stop just cause I have my period lets go" Anika said to him.

"Call JayQuan for me and see if he still popping out." Jahlil said while he walked out Anika's room.

Anika dialed Jayquan's number but he didn't answer it went straight to voicemail. She called him again but once again it went to voicemail. She's walked of her room rolling her eyes.

"He not answering Jah- " she looked up and saw Jayquan smiling at her.

She laughed "How the hell you get into my house lil nigga."

"Ya mom opened the door." Jayquan whispered. He pushed Anika into her room and shut the door .

He gave her a kiss and drew away. "I missed you baby" he said while grabbing her hand and intertwining his fingers with hers and stared into her eyes.

Anika wished she could stay in this position for a while but she knew she couldn't. She felt as if time stopped around her and she didn't have a care in the world.

"Let's go now "Anika said opening her door as he followed her out. They walked into Jahlil room and Anika sat on Jahlil's bed as JayQuan stood up and started talking to Jahlil  

Her phone started ringing It was a call from Jordan .

"Nik you going to the basketball game right ?" Jordan deep voice spoke through the phone.