chapter 4

[❀]

"Hey Ainisa! I'm gonna go downstairs and buy some food real quick. What do you want?"

I shout to the bathroom door of our bedroom while rummaging through my bag looking for the key for the room. I kneel my leg on the edge of the bed while I dig my hand through the bag. I touch something that feels like plastic and I take it out to see the card in my hand.

"I don't care, get me whatever." I hear over the shower. I take the card and place it in my pocket then grab my purse from the dresser quickly.

"Okay, I'll be back!" I walk out of the bedroom and grab my phone off the counter and walk out of room. I make sure the door shuts behind me and start to walk towards the elevator lobby for the floor. While heading to the elevator, I decided to text Colby.

niko <3

can't wait ;)
tell me when we should
head to you!

"Ainisa! I'm back." I place the bag of food onto the counter and pull out my food. Ainisa comes out of bedroom looking incredible as she always does. I do get my style from her.

"You look great Aini. Slay." I say as I flick my wrist at her, both of us laughing at my joking gesture.

"Thank you but look at you, looking so cute." She giggles and comes over to look through the bag of food. I smile at the comment. As I take out her meal from the plastic bag, she comes over to the table sitting down next to where I placed my food.

"Oh! By the way. We're getting on a party bus later with Sam and Colby." I say randomly, making Ainisa start coughing from choking on her water. I stand at the other side of the island, still putting my money and key back into my purse.

"What-" I look up and start to laugh at her reaction as I walk over to the table and sit down, opening up my food and taking a bite.

"Yeah. They invited us." I say. "At what time?" She asks as she gets up. She starts to walk to the mini fridge to grab two drinks out of it.

"I don't know. I told him to text me when." I say as Ainisa leans on the fridge.

"Hm. Okay. Just let me know when and we'll go." I nod and continue to eat my food. We continue to talk and look through instagram to past the time.

"I'm so bored." I say as me and Ainisa lay on the couches in the lounge just trying to pass the time, waiting for a text from Colby.

"I know." Ainisa sighs and leans back on the couch, crossing her legs.

I slide off the couch onto the ground, laying there just staring at the ceiling.

"What the hell are you doing." Ainisa says as she looks up from her phone to see what I was doing. "Being bored." I sigh.

"Then let's go on a drive." She suggests getting up and stepping over my body. I groan getting up from the floor and following her to the bedroom to grab the keys to the car.

While leaving the room, we saw that the far door to the right of us at the end of the hallway was open.

"Excuse me, sir? What does that room lead to?" Ainisa asks a man who had a Red Rock uniform on. Most likely a butler. He turns around and explains it was some $10,000 luxury suite.