chapter 12

[❀]

"Alright, we're all set. Let's head to the Airport. There's a car waiting outside for us already." Carmen says and leads us to the valet door where a nice car was waiting for us with the door open.

I sit next to Ainisa and Colby in the back facing Carmen, Kat and Sam. The large car was spacious enough to where I'm able to cross my legs one over another.

"Would you guys like to come with us on the plane? I can get you a refund for you tickets." Carmen asks the three and Ainisa shows me tweets of people complementing us. Probably in an effort to comfort me.

"Really?! Yeah we'd love too! Right?" Sam says as he looks at Kat and Colby. They both agree, making me smile to myself.

As we arrive to the airport, I think to myself how I should surprise Kat and Sam when we get home.

I text Colby and ask him what we should do. He looks at me as soon as he saw my name on the message.

colby <3

oh!

hmm maybe i can put you in my
suitcase? and then i bring you home
and you can pop out?

or is that too weird?

niko <3

i like that!! maybe not so
much the suitcase part.

but we'll figure it out when we
get home!

I look at Colby and he nods. I smile and mouth "okay", Ainisa nudges me slightly and I turn to look at her to see her giving me that smile again. I show her my phone and she "ohhhh"s to herself in disappointment.

As we finally reach the Airport, we get out of the car and walk towards the entrance of the airport.

As we make our way to our terminal Sam comes up next to me. "Niko." He says as he places his hand on my shoulder. I give him a questionable look and a goofy smile. He said my name with such seriousness which is unusual.

"Ya?" I ask casually as he gives me a sneaky grin.

"Kat told me what happened last night." He says raising his eyebrows up and down. I sigh knowing this would happen, Kat could not keep her mouth closed when it came to her boyfriend.

Couldn't blame her though. I would spill all the dirty little details to my partner too.

"What did she tell you?" I give Kat a look, who was on the other side of him. "That you two went on a date." I look at Sam blankly as I hear Kat snicker to herself.

I don't know why but it was her snicker that ticked me off. I mean I DID tell her to not tell Sam anything about my feelings about Colby and here she was laughing in my face about it.

Who wouldn't be mad?

And I know damn well Colby would have told Sam as soon as he woke up what happened if we DID happen to go on a date. However! We did not go on a fucking date, so he couldn't have told him that.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath before responding camly... I mean the best I could respond calmly.

"Katrina. Why would you tell him that?" I harshly yet calmly try to say to her.

"Sorry!! But he asked me and you know I can't lie to him." She says and I rub my eyes irritably.

"But we didn't go on a date Kat!" I try not to raise my voice as her facial expression showed she knew she was being ignorant to my feelings.