𝐒𝐈𝐗

"Security breach! Security breach!"

"I'm going to go on a long run and assume that that's for us?" Noah asked, cocking a gun back.

"Ding, ding, ding," Harley muttered. "What now?"

"We get out of here. In any way possible," I said, looking at them.

"What about... him?" Harley asked, pointing at Mason.

"He needs to leave. Now," I said directly to Mason.

"Lyra-"

"They're over there!"

"Time to go."

Harley quickly grabbed my hand, running down the hall. Yelling and footsteps followed right behind us and these heels were killing me. I pulled Harley into a corner then pulled the shoes off, letting out a sigh of relief.

I quickly moved out of the way when a large hand went past my face. The man looked at me and I looked back, cracking my neck. Glancing down at my heel, I slammed his wrist into the wall then swung the heel across his face.

He stumbled back, wiping the blood from his cheek then quickly looking at me with a glare. He threw a punch and I swiftly moved out of the way as I watched his hand go pass my face.

Harley came from behind, kicking his legs and bringing him down to his knees. I swung my foot towards his face right before Harley threw a quick but hard punch and he slowly fell face first.

"We got company," Noah yelled, moving beside us.

I cocked my gun back, blowing the strand of hair from my face. Glancing to the side, Mason was right there, almost touching my shoulder.

"Touch me and you're getting the first bullet," I muttered, looking at him. "You're lucky I didn't kill you the second I laid eyes on you."

"As much as you try to keep up the cold-hearted facade, we both know you wouldn't."

"You don't know what I'd do, Mason. Now shut it," I snapped. "Now... anybody got an escape plan?"

"I could call Griffin but the rest is up to us," Noah said, looking at me.

"Get to calling then."

He nodded his head then I lifted my gun, aiming down the hallway. Right when a man came from hiding, I pulled the trigger, shooting him in the chest. It didn't stop there.

A few of his friends decided to make an appearance, glaring at us with complete rage.

"Guess the besties are upset," Harley mumbled.

"They'll be alright," I chuckled, shooting one while Noah and Harley shot the others. "Let's go!"

I took off and frantically looked around, at least looking for a backdoor or something. Before I could turn the corner, I ducked behind a wall when bullets whizzed past.

My heart was pounding in my chest and my nerves grew when I didn't see the others anywhere. I heard slow footsteps reach where I was and I braced myself while I listened closely.

When he made it close enough, I pushed the gun out of his hand then pulled him to the ground. I quickly brought my legs around his neck, squeezing tightly before snapping it. His body fell limp against my body and I took a deep breath, pushing him away.

I gasped and quickly aimed my gun then groaned when I saw Mason raising his hands in surrender.

"It's just me," he chuckled.

"That's even worse," I grumbled, standing up.

"When are we going to talk about this?" He asked, walking up to me.