The Stranger In My House

The ad said:
"Leave your window unlocked, be asleep and I will sneak
in and take advantage of you in your sleep. 5 /11 black guy
185lbs w 8" cut cock"

"Wow!" he whispered to himself in disbelief. "Who is going to let some strange guy crawl in their window in the middle of the night while they are asleep? That's a great way for someone to get themselves murdered and robbed in their sleep!"

Continuing to scroll through the Guys for Guys ads on Doublelist, Steve just couldn't seem to get that one ad out of his mind. It stirred something in his mind and his pants. But still unbelieving that anyone was stupid enough to get themselves into a situation like that.

"But," he had to admit, "I would like to wake up to someone like that once in my life."

Flipping to the Couple for Him link, he continued to stroll through the ads and look at the pictures when he found another ad that caught his attention. It read:

"Dom top and sub bottom looking for a 3rd. Me 200lbs 6 foot
top my partner 170lbs 5'8" bottom would like a regular to get
in the middle. Serious inquiries only pic in the first message
or we delete"

Now that would be fun! he thought to himself. Being a semi-sub bottom, but a little vers in the right situations, Steve thought that he could have fun being in between a partnered couple. And a regular thing at that. He felt his pants tighten again as he envisioned all of the things that could happen in that arrangement.

Continuing through the ads he felt himself getting harder and the fire growing inside him. Tonight would be the night if he got himself some dick. But who's dick was the question.

He found himself back on the ad that allowed a stranger to crawl through his window and possibly wreak havoc on his life. His heart was racing as he clicked the reply link. His secret email popped up and he began typing the message:

"Me 5'10" bi white guy. 200lbs How does this work and has
anyone ever let you in their house at night before?"

Knowing this is Doublelist and not expecting a real honest answer, Hell, not even expecting a reply at all, he hit the send button.

Deciding to grab a drink to calm his nerves he went into the kitchen and poured himself a tall and strong Jack and Coke. He likes his liquor the way he likes his men: tall, dark, and strong.

He headed back to the bedroom where his desk and computer were stationed. He went back to surfing the ads. After a few minutes he couldn't wait any longer, he opened his email and was disappointed when he did not see any new mail in his inbox.

"I knew it. Why did I send that reply?" he mumbled to himself feeling stupid. Stupid for getting excited, stupid for even thinking that letting a stranger essentially break into his house was even a good idea. And then Cha-bing came from his laptop.

With shaky hands, he pointed to the new mail alert in his inbox and clicked the mousepad.

The email read:
"Yes, others have let me into their house. No you are not
in any danger. I have a fetish for sleeping men. How it works
is, you send me your address. I will drive by and when I
think you're asleep I will come in and do what I want to you.
I will not hurt you and I will not rob you."

"Holy shit!" he gasped into the empty room. "He responded!"

Excited and nervous he swallowed a big gulp of his already strong beverage and paused in front of his laptop. Debating on whether or not to follow through with sending his address, he looked around the room and realized he didn't have any windows in there that was low enough to climb through. They were smallish and pretty high off of the ground. However, the tented pants he was wearing and the drinks encouraged him to send his address.