Sacrifices

Attempting to wipe the steam-covered mirror, Dillon looked at his towel-wrapped reflection in between the streaked droplets that remained on the glass. Practicing, he took several poses, flexing his well-defined muscles. In that cocky way, he blew himself a kiss, and overconfidence oozed out of every one of his pores.

Walking into his bedroom, the towel was released and fell to the floor in a damp heap. As was typical, he glanced down his chiseled chest to his package and felt pride. Dillon had never had a humble thought in his life. At six feet tall and twenty-two years old, he turned every head in the gym. Ladies swooned over him, the men worked themselves into exhaustion hoping to look like him.

Grabbing his stretch Aeropostale faded blue denim jeans, he stepped into one pant leg and then the other sliding them up over his round bubble butt. Satisfied that they were hanging just right on his hips, he fastened them. Tight on his thick legs, there was just enough room around the waistband to slide a hand down.

Next, he donned a form-fitting black t-shirt that showed off his shoulders and pectoral muscles before walking back into the en suite, admiring himself in the now clear mirror. "God I look hot!" he praised himself in anticipation of the fun he planned to have tonight.

Brushing his teeth and dancing around while getting ready, he finished by running a brush through his long wavy reddish blonde hair while singing "tonight is your night bro", shooting himself with a pair of blazoned finger guns.

By ten o'clock, he was in his car and on his way to meet up with his best friend girl Stephany. The plan was to meet at The Castle where Steph would be his wing girl while he was meeting a new hookup. Her job was to make sure he was safe and his date was not a creeper. If all was good, she'd get lost on the dance floor and prowl around like a cat in heat. However, with the predetermined sign, she was to swoop Dillon up and save him from his date.

Dillon arrived just a little before their planned meet time of ten thirty and took his place in line waiting to be granted entrance into the over-packed club. Once Steph got there, she could find him. Saturday nights were always like this, long lines of people googoo eyeing him standing under the blue and white lights that lined the outside of the building.

"Hey Dillon." He was there every weekend so the mountain of a man running security at the door knew him by name. He couldn't remember the last time he was asked for ID as he breezed in through the door.

"Hey Stanley!" Dillon said laying his best charm out for the linebacker-sized bouncer.

Like every other Saturday night, Dillon breezed through the entrance barely slowing down for pleasantries before trekking down the long LED-lit hall and into the main part of the bar. The club-mixed music was flowing through the space allowing the bass to vibrate Dillon's chest.

Once in the club, Dillon weaved in and out of people, making his way to the bar where shirtless and sexy Randy was slinging drinks with the confidence of an alpha wolf. "Alone tonight?" Randy howled over the cacophony of music and shouting people.

"Nah, meeting Steph in a few. Gimme a liquid marijuana!" Dillon barked back.

Standing near the dance floor sipping his cocktail, Dillon scanned the room wondering if his faceless date was already in the mix somewhere. The Grindr profile was faceless and described the man as "very discreet". They had exchanged several messages, some very hot in nature over the last three days. He had seen plenty of torso and dick pics, but had yet been able to see what he looked like.

Stephany's tap on his shoulder started Dillon out of his search. "Hey, I was calling you!" She said as she hip-bumped the unsuspecting young man.

"Sorry, it's loud in here tonight." Dillon replied. "I was looking for Alexander." Dragging out the man's name like he was teasing a five-year-old.