The Bound And The Beautiful

Looking at the clock on the wall, watching the seconds tick ever so slowly closer towards quitting time, Jax felt the frustration of expectation looming in on him. It was finally Friday, he had survived another mundane week of fruitless work. He yearned for his standing appointment with John tonight, in his own bed.

John was doublelist hookup that became a regular Friday night event over the last couple of months. He was older, maybe ten years Jax's senior. Jax had never been real picky about the guys he met, but John was a distinguished looking handsome man with hints of grey starting to show their presence in his sideburns and goatee.

Earlier in the week, John had texted Jax inquiring about possibly doing something different this time. He wouldn't go into much detail, except that he wanted to bind and blindfold Jax and that he had something special planned for him. Just the thought of being bound helpless and unable to see sent waves of anticipation rippling through Jax's mind and body. He didn't even have to think before agreed to John's idea.

That merciless clock finally made its way to four-thirty and Jax was out the door and on his way home to prepare for his latest adventure. The house was presentable, he was clean and laying naked across his Queen sized bed when he heard John opening the front door.

As planned, Jax was laid out on his stomach when John breached the threshold of his small bedroom to inspect the scene. With his eyes closed, Jax heard the other man shuffling slowly around the bed, giving an occasional grunt of approval before firmly smacking Jax's ass. "Beautiful!"

"This will do nicely." John affirmed as he slid a hood over Jax's head.

Jax felt something soft wrap around his right wrist before his arm was tugged toward the the corner of the bed and secured nearly motionless. "Too tight?" the older man asked assuring that the binding wasn't hurting his prey.

Through the mouth hole in the hood "Nah, it's good." Jax assured his older friend.

John repeated the steps for Jax's left hand before smacking Jax's naked ass one more time.

"This is good." John boasted. "You're so beautiful. Now, fold your legs up under you like you're trying to kneel." he commanded as Jax moved into what he assumed the position the other man wanted was.

John repositioned him slightly before Jax felt what he thought was a cool leather strap being pushed between his thigh and his torso then around the bottom of his leg before it was cinched tight. Once Jax was strapped at both legs and hands, he felt like he was displayed in sort of a praying postion, face and arms down with his ass in the air and completely vulnerable to whatever John had planned for him.

Excitement built in Jax's mind as he laid prostrate and in the dark. John slid his fingers lightly across Jax's skin building the energy in the room. Speechless, he brush stroked his fingertips down Jax's spine, slipping them between the two rounded mounds of Jax's ass

The sensation of John's fingers tracing the valley of his ass sent a tickle through the bound man's body making him squirm against his braces and sighing from under the hood. He felt a set of hands spread his ass apart wide exposing his entrance to the cool air.

With access to Jax's hole readily available, John pushed his bearded face in and flicked his tongue across the ridges of Jax's cavity before thrusting his tongue deep into Jax.

Rendered helpless, Jax thrashed his head and cried out noises of pleasure each time he felt his hole filled with John's tongue. 'This is way better and far less vanilla than I expected from him' he though to himself. Jax felt himself giving into the pleasure he was feeling.

He was quickly brought back to reality for a short moment when he felt cold liquid running down his backside and a finger working the lubricant into him before he felt the man moving around to get off of the mattress behind him.