K. Nagito

HE CATCHES HIS DARLING MOANING HIS NAME

.

.

.

These last few months being chained to Nagito's dilapidated bedframe really did a number on you. You thought with all the money he claimed to have, he would have a higher quality bed, but that was the least of your worries anyways.

.

Nagito always goes out for groceries early in the morning every once in a while for you and him. Usually he'd make sure you were all taken care of, bound up tight in ropes while he's out. Double checking the tightness to eliminate any thoughts of you escaping.

.

However, lately you've become more reciprocal around him; ceasing your useless struggles against your restraints, accepting his touches of physical affection without problem. It seemed to him you've come to enjoy your new life with him.

.

With your submission as of late, it extinguishes any need to be strict with you. He began to think you and him could start your normal love life together without the need for bonds or punishments.

.

You would still ask to be free from your restraints often of course, it's not pleasant; claustrophobia is no joke.

.

Eventually he caved in to your pretty begs that left your mouth laced with promises that you would never try to leave him, indulging in his infatuation.

.

With free wrists and ankles, you rub the painful bruises adorned along your joints where the constraints once were.

.

You sat there on your shared bed as your lover brings your head closer and plants a delicate kiss to your temple, commanding you to be good while he's out. However, you had other plans. There was a lot of ways to keep yourself entertained while he was away.

.

You heard the door slam on his way out, signifying that he left and initiated your new-found alone time. Nagito was almost halfway to the store before realizing the weight of his pockets, or rather a lack of.

.

He had forgotten his wallet at home.

.

Silly him. He smiled coyly, shaking his head.

.

Immediately turning around, heading back to his house where you resided.

.

Heading inside the residency, he barely got three steps inside before his ears worked up at the sound of soft sounds. Confused and slightly worried, Komeada began walking towards its source.

.

It was coming from the shared bedroom, the one he shared with you; his darling. Slowly walking towards the door, his mind immediately thinking the worst. Hearing the soft sounds turn into moans and lewd mewls of pleasure impressions.

.

"It's just my luck, my darling s/o has found someone else," he thought, feeling the tendrils of despair enthralling him once again.

.

A trembling hand reaching out to the doorknob, ready to face whatever scum seduced his darling into adultery. Suddenly stopping dead in his tracks as Nagito heard the loveliest sounds coming from your mouth, moaning out HIS name in pleasure over and over as you brought yourself over the edge. He felt his face grow redder and his pants growing uncomfortably tight.

.

He turned the doorknob unbearably slow and his eyes laid upon such a heavenly sight.

.

Y/n laying on the shared bed, back arched and head thrown back in ecstacy, and best of all, crying out his name. Satisfied at the fact that he's all that's on your mind during such an activity.

.

Nagito's grey eyes now clouded in lust above his chapped bottom lip pulled between his teeth as he stood against the door frame watching the show, unbeknownst to you.

.

You laid there panting and catching your breath as you heard a breathless chuckle to your left.

.

Surprised, you jolt your head in the direction only to find your lover standing there with a slight smirk adorning his lips.

.

"You couldn't wait 'till I got home, could you?" he asked with his ego growing.

.

You felt your face heating up, quickly pulling the covers of your naked half coyly.

.

He strutted towards you and sat next to you on the bed.

.

Snaking his fingers around the sheets pulling them back down, as he climbed onto the bed with you.

.

"You...were thinking of me?" he said seeming a little bit too excited, borderline erratic as he was looming over you.

.

You were in for a long line.

.

.

.

@HOPEFUL-CLOVER

This is terrible, I know. Sorry.