S. Shuichi

YANDERE ALPHABET

.

.

.

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Pretty tame he doesn't want to overwhelm you but there is a lot of passion inside of every kiss and cuddle.

.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Shuichi doesn't like to kill, only when absolutely, absolutely necessary! It would be a very simple efficient kill. Quick and clean.

.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

He would hate to have to treat his darling like that but if he felt like he had to he would. He wants to treat you good but if are the retaliating type he would have to show you what happens when you don't know how to act.

.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Again, he would hate to make his darling uncomfortable, doing things against their will, but he would try and help you get in the "head space" of loving him. Interpret that how you wish.

.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

He wouldn't just word vomit all his darkest secrets and feelings, but he's not the type to hide things from his darling really. He's careful about the information he tells you.

.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Shuichi absolutely hates it. he doesn't like seeing that side of you, especially since he knows he is the cause.

.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

A game? Absolutely not, not even comparable. He takes yours and his relationship very seriously! It's nothing to take lightly. Obviously takes no pleasure in watching you try to run from him. It hurts him, why do you keep trying to get away? He doesn't understand.

.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

If he has to resort to "breaking you" in a sense. Would do his best to refrain from changing who you are inside so naturally he has to break... the outside. Poor Shuichi would be sobbing his little heart out as he repeats to you (and himself) that this is for your own good as he smashes your ankles so you will never be able to walk again.

.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?