T. Gundham

YANDERE ALPHABET

.

.

.

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

It's not too smothering, it depends on how you see it. Constant words of utter devotion and adoration, all the worshipping and constantly being spoiled, being treated like the royalty you are. Nothing is too good or expensive for his darling. With physical affection, he can be pretty soft at times, just being close is enough to form a blush on his cheeks.

.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

He's not one for over-the-top violence but he has no regard for other people's life if they are in the way. If they prove to be too bothersome, they are scum under yours and his shoe anyways. Who says they deserve to live on this earth with you?

.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

Not mocking per say but he's the type to infantilize, it might seem a little patronizing but that part was unintentional. He doesn't wish to make you feel too bad. Other than that he treats you phenominally as long as you accept it.

.

Death: Do they feel any sorrow for their victims at all?

Sorrow? For those worthless verming? Definitely not an ounce of regret.

.

Earnest: Are they intense?

Gundham already is pretty intense, yandere Gundham just adds to the intensity.

.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?
He thinks it's stupid, a waste of time. Also makes him a little sad that you're trying so hard to get away from him. Can't you see? He only wants to share his eternal love with his one and only.

.

G-ame: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

He absolutely hates it. He’s worried and he’s pissed but mostly worried. He just wants you home safe and as soon as he possibly can.

.

Hell: What would be their darling’s worst experience with them?

Multiple escape attempts, time after time and he gets fed up. He might lose himself a little too much and make sure you never leave him again.

.

I- Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

He wants to make you his queen/king. Someone to spend his life with him and rule to overworld together for all eternity.

.