O. Kokichi

YANDERE KOKICHI OMA WITH AN IDOL DARLING

.

.

.

Kokichi with an idol darling is...not a good combination.

.

Kokichi is one, if not the most, jealous yandere's ever and would be immensely selfish with you, not wanting to share you with the world.

.

Although he does appreciate and applaud you for your dedication to your art and the skill it comes with.

.

He honestly admires it.

.

He is a hardcore secret fanboy of yours, depending on what you do, he would watch every show or stream.

.

If something ever made him miss one...

.

Learning every little thing he could about you from this, every trait and interest, things to use against you, everything.

.

Seeing other people being big fans of yours irritates him, they can't enjoy you like he does.

.

The kind of fans who found our exactly where you live, what time you sleep, your friends and families full names, your favorite ice cream flavor etc...

.

If you have merchandise, he would buy out the whole stock. He just can't stand the thought of someone else "owning" even a part of you, but hey! More items to add to the shrine.

.

Might even use your merch for...other reasons.

.

Depending on how famous you are, he will buy a body pillow case with you printed on it, before long it will probably stand on its own.

.

With you being famous around the world, it makes it harder for Kokichi to be able to just kidnap you.

.

He would have to pull of something drastic like faking your death or something of the sort, but that would be way over the top.

.

He has to think smarter than that.

.

All he has to do is pull some strings, it's easy if you know the right people.

.

And then before you know it, all your fans suddenly hate you, you're cancelled in the eyes of the public all for something you had nothing to do with.

.

Now if he wants to take you for himself it would look like you got away from the internet for some time off.

.

Exactly what he wanted, now your disappearance isn't so suspicious and would be no trouble at all.

.

You've always known that becoming an idol would mean possibly you will have crazy fans. Fans who enjoy your content a little too much for your liking.

.

You've had stalkers in the past. Nothing too serious but it made you raise your guard a lot more. You never know anyone's true intentions.

.

You need to remember that as an idol.

.

What you didn't prepare for is being captured by a crowd of people only to wake up in a dark dirty basement, wrists and ankles zip-tied.

.

Automatically assuming the worst, you are in the clutches of some super fan who is convinced they're in love with you and honestly you're not that far off.

.

But it's strange because you thought everyone was against you but yet here you are.

.

Kokichi would probably act like he didn't even know about your fame, at least at first.

.

Some sort of weird mind game he's playing and he wants you to think that.

.

Wether you find out through him or maybe stumble upon something you weren't supposed to see and discover the truth, it doesn't matter, he's not letting you go anyways.

.

Let's just hope you don't find out who started those rumors.

.

.

.

@HOPEFUL-DESPAIR