T. Mikan

YANDERE ALPHABET

.

.

.

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

At first, she'd be shy around you not wanting to upset you or make you too uncomfortable but if you start to accept her, she'd be all over you 24/7. Basically smothering you in lots and lots of touching, cuddles, kisses, caressing, you name it!

.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

She doesn't like to get too messy when it comes to keeping you and her relationship safe. She prefers to do things more efficiently, but she doesn't mind a little blood...

.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

Absolutely not! How could she be so rude to her darling.

.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Yes there's a lot of things she'd do. Either for her own enjoyment or for the greater good of her and her darling.

.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Literally no barriers at all between you and her. She has no reasons to keep secrets, and she loves confining in you.

.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Sad, slightly irritated but mostly sad.

.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

If it isn't obvious already, Mikan doesn't like when you act like you don't want to be around her. She doesn't enjoy it at all! If you do manage to get out she can and will get you back in a matter of hours if not sooner.

.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

She wants a happy picket-fence life with her loving darling. A calm life where she can settle down without worry. A life full of love and compassion.

.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

You will know when Mikan's jealous, she does her best not to show it, but she has such a hostile energy no matter what face she puts on. She wouldn't lash out unless it was really serious like someone approaching her darling. If not she wouldn't lash out and take care of it secretly.