O. Kokichi

KOKICHI GETTING RICKROLLED BY HIS BELOVED

.

.

.

Kokichi would never think in a million years he'd let himself get rickrolled, and by his darling of all people.

.

After all he is the king of rick-rolling, you'd think he would have memorized the link by now but his guard was lowered, not thinking twice as he clicked on the link.

.

As soon as he hears those first notes he feels his stomach drop immediately turning to you for reparations.

.

You'll be met with a stoic expression from your lover, searching his features for any sign of emotion.

.

He stares directly into your soul, sending chills down your spine. Until he breaks it, slowly but surely his lips start to quiver and the drama queen promptly bursts into crocodile tears and loud obnoxious wailing.

.

"WAAA, YOU'RE, *gross sniffle* SO MEAN!"

.

All you could do at such a sight was laugh at his dramatic output, snickering to yourself at the fact you successfully rickrolled the so-called "master of pranks."

.

After that he seems surprisingly fine, directly going back into character with his signature laugh.

.

"Looks like you got me this time s/o~"

.

But in his mind he's planning, he'll get you back one day, when you least expect it.

.

It could be days, weeks, or even months, but he will make you pay.

.

And when he does, you better be prepared.

.

.

.

@HOPEFUL-DESPAIR