S. Shuichi

MATCHA INFUSED SWEETS, DANGO, AND KIT KAT FOR YANDERE SHUICHI

.

.

.

Matcha Infused Sweets: Do they forgive escape attempts and 'tantrums' or do they stay bitter about it?

Forgiveness of course! Although he won't forget it, he will forgive. He trusts you have learned from the punishments he promptly gave to you after you tried to leave. The more you try however, the more his trust can break to where he'd make sure the security is top notch and you have next to no chance of escaping again.

.

Dango: Do they prefer manipulation over a long time, or quick actions?

Shuichi is not a very manipulative yandere at all. He wants to have a healthy normal relationship, his definition of healthy anyways. If he felt as if he absolutely had to, he would guilt trip you. Say things to possibly steer you in the right direction or make you realize that he is the only one for you, etc. Talk about how hard he's worked for this relationship and how much he truly loves you and this is what he's getting back, being completely honest of course.

.

KitKat: What do they do to break their darling?

Shuichi would absolutely hate to break you. That's the very very last option in his mind. He loves you for you and he just wants to see you happy with him. He is also a somewhat very patient guy, especially for you. The only way he'd get to the point where he thinks "breaking" you is the only way, then he'd possibly break your ankles. Now you know you have no chance of surviving without his care and are completely dependent on him alone which would probably just make you completely give up. If not, well... good luck crawling away!

.

.

.

@HOPEFUL-DESPAIR