❄️20❄️

Note: Gosh, this feels like a mess but don't worry I'll go back and clean everything up. Also moving forward if you haven't heard the news I've recast Anneliese from Elizabeth Lail to Claire Holt. Writing her (Anne) out it, I could really see her more like Claire Holt than  Elizabeth but if you have another person in mind then you can imagine them instead. 

Also with more, well sort of, cast coming into play I'll put a divider (no sequel book) especially with everything going to unfold for Anne finding out who she is. Year 4 is definitely the divider between Anneliese and her realizing and becoming Anastaisa. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter. One more before part 2. 

Enjoy!

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

The dog began to growl and I ducked as it jumped over the three of us, landing in front of me

The dog began to growl and I ducked as it jumped over the three of us, landing in front of me. I felt my body moving backward as the dog then went to Ron. It grabbed his feet and began pulling him towards the whomping willow. 

"Ron!"

"Aaahhh! Help me!"

I was closer to Ron grabbing his hands but the dog was pulling us both. 

Reaching for a branch nearby, but then Ron slipped out of my grasp and into an opening beneath the tree. 

"Ron!"

I began crawling and slid into the hole as well. 

"Anne!" 

I fell into the hole, slid down the slid of mud, and landed on my side. 

"Anne! help me!"

I got up and ran after Ron. Harry and Hermione weren't far behind but right now I was more worried about Ron. 

"Ron!" I shouted going up the steps but then the dog let Ron go and took something out of his pockets. His wand. 

I grabbed Ron ready for us to make a break for it but then the Dog shifted into a human. Then it hit me. 

Ron grabbed onto me. 

"You... You're him!" Ron shouted. 

"Go," he said in a quite just stern voice. Ron's wand in his hand pointed at both of us. 

Ron and I listened as we went up the steps that lead into the shrieking shack. Sirius Balck. Of course, that's how he got past the dementors. 

He's an animagious. But the Ministry must've known he was one... No. He was an unregistered animagious. The ministry didn't know he must've gotten a hold of a wand.