❄️13❄️

"Anneliese...."

Anne was standing in a middle of a pasture fire surrounding her. She was scared and heard screaming, dark ghost figures running past her.

"You have no idea who you really are."

Anne began running when a small home erupted in flames. She covered her head and saw people inside screaming.

"No."

She ran but from the flames came a big red dragon. It slowly walks towards her. She slowly began walking away as the dragon inched closer. The dragon snarled at her.

This is a dream. This is a dream.

She look at the dragon and it opened its mouth and spoke;

"I will find you. And it will be mine."

"Run!" Another spoke.

Anne ran but the dragon knock her down trapping her between its claws.

"Wake up! Anneliese, wake up!"

○●○●○●

I shot up my hands gripping onto my blanket tightly, my breathing became heavy. I look around my eyes adjusting to the darkness and adapting to the moonlight singing through the window. 

You're okay, Anne. I let out a sigh and lift my hands but felt them stuck. my eyes fell down and saw them in ice.  I took a deep breath and broke the ice pulling my hands out then massaging them. Waving my hand I got rid of the ice. Screw this, I kick the blankets off and went to the bathroom and leaned against the wall, and slid down sitting on the floor. My hands ran through my hair as I took deep breaths.

I got up and started getting ready, doing my hair, brushing my teeth. I went out of the bathroom and began getting ready, seeing the time on the clock it was five in the morning breakfast wasn't starting until seven. 

I changed into my school robes and headed out taking a book and my bag. There were a few prefects up and a rare few other students. Ghost was roaming the halls as I headed out of the castle, or rather by the edge where the bridge was. I look down at the cavern and the river that seemed miles down. 

I held out my hand as a snowflake formed and just began floating there. 

"There's a river full of memory. Sleep my darling safe and sound. For in this river all is found. In her waters deep and true, lie the answers and a path for you... dive down deep in her sound but not too far or you'll be drowned."

I sang the verse to myself. 

"Why is it some lullabies have a death warning in them?" I heard Nick say as soon as he came up beside me. 

"Don't know."

"Nightmare, again?"

"And I can't remember it," I said now playing with her necklace. "Why can't I remember them?"