❄️3❄️

Hello! No note other than Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~

"Good, Anneliese."

Dumbledore said as I was using my magic to create something. It was easier and easier. But still all we'd done was work on my magic, not with everything else. Not that I don't mind other things like my nightmares were my own battles. 

"That will be all for today, come back later on tonight. Professor McGonagall will assist you tonight."

I nodded then left his office and went to the great hall. It was neve racking but it's suppose to help me. The more I could learn about myself the more I can learn control and maybe learn some things I never thought before.

I walk into the great hall and to my surprise so did Nick and Cedric.

"Anne." Nick said coming over and hugging me. "Come, join us."

"Am I allowed?"

"Always." Nick said placing an arm around me and we walk over to the Hufflepuff table and sat down.

A prefect had handed me my tablet with my classes on it, but Nick took it before I could even look at it.

"Nick..."

"Looks like she's flying today," Nick said. 

"Really?"

I loved flying. It was definitely the most amazing feeling in the world. Not to mention I love Quiddtich, granted not as much as Cedric, Issac, and Nick. They were obsessed. 

"I'm sure Anneliese can show them a thing or two," Cedric said.

I took my classes back and look through the different courses. 

"You're going to do great, Anne," Nick said to me. 

"I hope so."

~~~~~~

I was walking to class when someone link arms with me. 

"We have been looking for you everywhere," Olivia said. "Isabelle, I found her."

What was happening?

"Anne!" Isabelle came up with Cho. 

"Looks like we're all going to transfiguration together."

"look, we each go in pairs after wards, Olivia with Anneliese and Isabelle with me." Cho said as we all walk together. 

"At least we won't be alone, right?" Isabelle asked

"Is it true Professor Snape is as ruthless as everyone says?" Olivia asked.

"That's what everyone's saying, at least not in Slytherin." I answered. 

"Ugh, that's right he's head of Slytherin house. Of course he would be much nicer to them," Olivia said. 

"I'm excited for flying lessons. I'm thinking of trying out for the house team next year," Cho said. 

"What about you Anne?" Isabelle asked. 

This was happening too fast. 

"Yeah."

"Oh, apologizes we're just bombarding you," Olivia said shyly. "Sorry."

"It's alright, I just... never been good with people."

"Well, we're going to help you. Something tells me we're going to be the bestest friends." Isabelle said taking my other arm. 

I guess my family was right, this could be good for me. Besides, I promised to try so that's what I'll do.