❄️8❄️

"She'll be good, I know it

"She'll be good, I know it."

"But what if it's not enough?" Lord Ashford asked. 

"You sound as if her fate is the seal," King Stefan replied. 

"Need I remind you," Lady Frye said. "Stefan, your sister had similar gifts. It took the entire kingdom to even try to bring her down..."

"My daughter won't be like that. She's good, and if we treat her like she is meant to be a monster then there is no hope. But she is different My sis.... the witch was filled with rage and anger. Revenge... she had no family and that not what I want for her. She's good and I refused to accept her fate as my council I ask you to do the same."

"Her powers will only grow," Daniel Morgan said. "She needs guidance and we don't have anyone who can know..."

"She will be good. All she needs is love, she's already scared of herself. I won't make that mistake again with her. I won't. Look at her and tell me she's a monster."

All three look at the young-three year old princess who was with the queen in the gardens. The princess wearing blue gloves and a lavender gown which had caught notice as it was the middle of the beating summer. 

She let go of her mother's hand and crouch down to a bird hidden in the bushes. 

"What will the people think?"

"We don't want them scared."

"They won't. I'm sure they'll accept her for what she is."

"If others know about her gift, we'll have dark wizards storming into the castle to get their hands on her."

"That's why I have you three, to protect her. At least until she can handle herself."

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️ Third POV ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

"She's only going to get stronger," William wright said to his wife as they were seated at the dining table.

"We've known that since we took her in," Marie said tapping the table nervously. "But no one knows what to do there's no one like her. I know we trust Dumbledore, but what if it's not enough? What we will we do then?"