❄️11❄️

Note: Guess who's back! Diving into it, this chapter is gonna be a bit messy going back and forth between POV before we jump into Prisoner of Azkaban. But it's important! I'll clean this up once eventually. Anyways enjoy!

Also I should put a warning from here on out. 

⚠️Warning!⚠️

Strong lanauge. 

Senstive contain (sucidial thoughts, eating disorder, etc)

violence, blood, gore. 

Death. 

The reason is we'll divide into Anne's past and the things she's suffer from. And going further on we'll be getting in the war bits and I want to make sure everyone understands that what Anne and wher the Harry Potter series go isn't going easy on some and of course I'll put a ⚠️ before the scene. But i won't dive into detail much but please proceed with caution. 

❄️❄️❄️❄️THIRD POV❄️❄️❄️❄️

Three men apparated in front of a ruin of a large manor. Stefan's body went cold, his heart drop seeing the burnt ruins that were all left. 

"No..." Stefan hunched over and fell to the ground. 

"Your majesty," Sir Brandon said. 

Stefan glance up. "Daniel..."

Stefan collapsed on the ground. 

"We need to get him to the hospital," Ian said. 

"No," Stefan said. "Marcus... we need to go to Marcus."

"My Lord you won't make it---"

"It's an order," Stefan said grabbing his knight's shirt. "We're going to Marcus Ashford. Now!"

The knights apparated to Italy. 

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Lord Marcus Ashford was sitting at the dinner table, his children were in their rooms studying. dahlia walked over to her husband handing him a glass of scotch. 

"I didn't ask for this dear," Marcus asked. 

"You looked like you needed it."

Marcus sighed and place the drink down. 

"What's wrong?"

"Aubrey sent me a letter saying they were receiving help from witches and wizards who suddenly showed up to the ministry claiming that they just escaped Aretheil."

"That's impossible," Dahlia said. "The barrier's sealed off."

"She's decided to investigate."

Dahlia look at her hsuband. "What else is it Marcus?"

Lord Marcus look at his glass then heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Dahlia looks in his direction to see their two children coming down with coats and a bag. 

"Issac wants to go see Anne," Margo said. "I figured I'd join him."

"Of course," Dahlia said standing up. "Just come home alright?"

"I might stay," Issac said. "I'm worried for her."

Marcus looks from his son to his glass. Fear breaking into his bones. Dahlia saw the look on her husband's face and look back at her children.