❄️⚜️2⚜️❄️

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Princess Anastasia has returned alive and well!

The was a press meeting, among which the daily prophet was allowed to enter, to learn that the princess has been very much heathly and alive. 

Formerly known as Anneliese Morgan, Princess Anastasia has been attending Hogwarts for three years before vanishing. Headmaster Dumbledore, not the ministry could find who or how the princess was taken, though this writer believes that is the fault of dementors. Creatures whose only objective was to find Sirius black and thus anyone else in question or mysteriously lurking about are seen as nonthreatening. 

It is known, to those closest to the princess, that for quite a time she has been receiving nightmares. Nightmares now which, coming from his majesty The King and the dowager Dutchess Belmont (the dowager had found the princess and kept her in her home in Scotland) that her nightmares were the work of the dark wizard Wenlock. 

Wenlock Grievous, a bastard son to King Richard, had not only tried to kill his brother but plotted the downfall of the former crown princess, her grace Princess Ingrid. Many had believed that she had died of a blood curse that drew her mad and killed a smul of people is untrue. In fact, Wenlock had poisoned her mind and got the entire kingdom to turn their backs on princess leading her to her death. 

The now current Princess Anastasia has seemed to become the next victim for Wenlock. Plaguing her mind in hopes to curse her just as he had with his eldest sister.

For those wondering the princess was in attendance and it must be said that the princess does hold her mother, the Queen, grace and matches the strength and courage of her father. It is uncanny how the princess is undoubtedly our long-lost princess. 

And it is with great pride that we rejoice! For hope is renewed and by December this year, she will be going through her coming of age ceremony as royal heirs before her did and will be titled...

Princess Anastasia Maribelle Cornelia, Crown Princess of Aretheil. Heir to the Aretheilian throne. Soon to be Queen of Aretheil and empress of Albion. 

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

"Have you read this, cousin?" Philip asked me. 

We were both outside the castle-like manor which the King, my father, has chosen to reside and make the place a temporary parliament for their council and court. Philip and I were sitting at a table for four which, at the moment, is only occupied by me and him. 

Actually, it was more of a garden luncheon. my father was on the other side of the Terrance with the Arethrielian minster and the British Minister. There were photographers taking pictures of guests and one had already come over and taken one of me and my cousin. 

The garden was filled out with tables and tents were a lot of people including those whom I recognized were present. 

When I got my memories back, the people didn't. Some are still skeptical and according to Aunt Ravenna and the dowager, the suppressed memories will resurface once I am crown princess. It wasn't until December which meant I had to endure any and all forms of criticism or doubts that I am Anneliese.