❄️15❄️

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

"Run!"

She was running through a forest, snow was slowing her down. Dodging the branches sticking low, and the roots that grew out from the ground made it harder for her.

The air was cold and she had very little warmth against the sharded cold, other than a thin jacket and the dress she was wearing.

Anne tripped as a loud explosion made the tree beside her exploded. She looked at the tree as a large part of the tree was gone. The tree made the etching noise as it was falling towards her.

"ANYA! Run!"

Anya? Anne quickly got to her feet and ran forward she looked behind and saw a woman being dragged by a dark cloaked figure.

Anne looked forward but saw a dark figure in front of her. She stop, falling backward, and tried to run the other way when the cloaked figure threw a spell at her knocking her against a tree.

"No, leave her alone!"

the dark figure loomed over her as her heart raced. the dark figure took out a sword. The hilt glistened, the light reflecting off and blinding Anne. Looking behind the cloaked figure she witness the woman, being stabbed through the heart. 

"NO!"

Anne screamed out. the snow picked up, the soft snow suddenly turned into solid ice. The cloaked figure was trusted back, an icicle impaling him against a tree. Anne opened her eyes and saw the impaled figure, blood dripping down his body and the ice tainting the white snow. 

Anne covered her eyes with her hands and turned also seeing the other three cloaked figures implied. One lifted in the air his body facing upwards as if he was levitating. 

"No. no... No.'

"Anne..."

"No!"

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

"Annelise!"

I shot up from my seat. My hands grabbed the quill and the person who touched me while holding the tip of the quill just underneath their chin. My mind was fuzzy until i realized the person in front of me. 

"Anne?" Draco asked. 

I let go of him immediately, taking a step back and letting the quill drop from my hands. 

"I'm sorry," I stuttered out as my heart began to race while I ran my hands through my hair. "I'm sorry. So sorry."

"Anne, calm down."

Anne backed up against the wall and slid down. 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Sorry." I kept saying as I hugged myself up in a ball. 

"Anne?" I heard a new voice. Harry, I think.

"What did you do to her Draco?"

"What? I haven't done anything."

"As if--"

"Stop!" I said clutching my head. 

There was silence but something... I heard a small faint of whispers, or what sounded like whispers. Clutching my head wasn't helping but I had no idea what else to do?