01

" Silence everyone! We have a new student joining us today from Bhusan . " The teacher said silencing the talking students ." You can come in now . "

The students were uninterested at first , however when they saw the guy that entered the classroom, they were all shocked. He was just so handsome that someone of them even made comments about him .

 " WOAH HANDSOME!! "

 " I FINALLY HAVE A REASON TO COME TO SCHOOL !!"

 " Is he an idol ? "

" Oh shit ! He is really handsome. "

" Hello everyone . I am Lee Juyeon , 18 years old .I like to dance . And please take care of me from now on . " , Juyeon smiled and bowed . He had expected this kind of reaction not that he is proud of him being handsome but because it always have been like this .

His mother an Analytical chemist , was always being transferred all over the world and Korea , he also had to go with her . But now that he is 18 and his mother settled in the USA with his father , he decided to shit to Seoul altogether . 

At first he wanted to live alone but his grandparents didn't allow that .

But then the cheers increased because of a certain someone ,so he wondered who he was .

" Sir.. " , Changmin asked .

" Oh yes . Come in Changmin . Everyone Changmin is also coming back to school and also a round of applause for him for winning 1st place in this year's Asian games ! " , Everyone cheered and clapped for him , specially the girls . " Juyeon you can take the seat beside Haknyeon , our class president. You can ask him if you have any questions. And Changmin you also take your seat . Oh and today is free period because we have teachers meeting. I'll be going now . Don't make any troubles ! " , the teacher also patted Changmin on the shoulder before leaving and also seemed to have said something to him which seems to have somewhat made Changmin displeased. He was frowning while taking his seat beside the window .

Juyeon couldn't believe he was finally meeting Changmin . When his hyung(Sangyeon) told him that Changmin mostly stays at the training center and rarely attends classes , he thought he  might not get to meet him for months .

But suddenly seeing him like this Juyeon was happy , excited and worried. Cause Changmin seemed soulless to him . The light in his eyes that he had seen 2 years ago was not there anymore. It seemed rather empty , filled with anger for others or maybe even himself .

Changmin seemed like an entirely different person to Juyeon . Even though he only saw him for a small moment  2 years ago . But he knew enough to know that Changmin wasn't like this . Even in the stories his hyung and father told him, Changmin was like an exciting squirrel doing whatever he likes .

However now It is like Changmin has lost himself.

Still Juyeon was happy that he got to see Changmin after all this time . He wants to talk to him as soon as possible but he couldn't because Changmin left the classroom right after the teacher left . And Juyeon also couldn't go after him as he was approached by the class president and someone other .

 And Juyeon also couldn't go after him as he was approached by the class president and someone other

AUTHORS NOTE : LET'S GOOO!!!

And forgive me if I made any mistakes T-T

THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING !!!