14

AT THE DAY OF THE SCHOOL FESTIVAL

Juyeon hasn't seen Changmin after Chanhee dragged him away right after they came to school . He was worried and on top of that the host had called everyone on to the stage for the cross dressings competition and yet there was no sign of Changmin .

" And now...our last participant JI CHANGMIN FROM CLASS XX !! " , They announced.

Which made Juyeon relived and also created quite a stir among others who didn't know Changmin was participating.

" Wah!Daebak! "

" Changmin? As in The Ji Changmin ? "

" Aye there's no way ! "

" WHAT! I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS PARTICIPATING ??? "

" WOOHOO!!JI CHANGMIN!! "

However when Changmin came up on the stage , everyone became silent.

....................

AN HOUR AGO

" Fuck! Do I really have to do it ? " , Changmin said being frustrated.

" Bastard you have to do it . Who told you to promise huh ? . " , Chanhee answered .

" But I didn't know I would actually lose okay? "

" Anyway it's your fault and now go change your clothes! I also need to do your makeup afterwards !" , Chanhee handed Changmin a bag of clothes and pushed him into a stall .

.

.

.

" Chanhee-ya... " , Changmin said from inside.

" What ? "

" I think the skirt is too short... "

" What too short ? The shorts you are currently wearing are even shorter! So just come out and let me do your makeup you bastard! "

" Okay... "

....................

PRESENT

When Changmin finally came up the stage , everyone became stunned.

He was wearing white pleated skirts with a navy blue cropped sweatshirt, revealing tiny bit of his bare waist . And the light makeup Chanhee did on him made him the prettiest of all or at least thats what Juyeon thought (along with some others perhaps).

And it was the truth . Changmin did look the prettiest.

To Juyeon , he only ever thought Changmin as someone cute , charming , handsome , courageous , a little hot tempered and a person that he admires with his whole heart . But it was the first time he thought Changmin was pretty , perhaps prettier than most of the girls he had ever seen before .

It made Juyeon's heart flutter. Fuck he even imagined that it might be possible for him to hold Changmin's waist in his hands only , like it would fit perfectly in his big hands . Changmin's waist looked just that tiny to Juyeon .

....................

" WE WILL PROCEED WITH COUNTING THE VOTES NOW!!! "

.

.

.

" AND THE FIRST PRIZE GOES TO JI CHANGMIN OF CLASS XX !! CONGRATS CLASS XX AND OF COURSE CHANGMIN FOR WINNING IT !! " , They put a crown on Changmin's head and everyone cheered .

And when Juyeon saw Changmin go to the backstage, he practically ran there .

" Ah Changmin ? " , Juyeon stopped him from leaving any further .

" ???.........Oh hey Juyeon . "

" Congrats ! You won it . "

" Haha...that . " , Changmin ,let out an awkward laugh . " Thank you . "

" You...you look- " , Juyeon stuttered to complete his words .

" I look weird right ? " , Changmin scratched the back of his neck .

" No!No!No! You don't look weird...instead you look really pretty ! I mean beautiful! Ahhhh! I mean handsome! " , Juyeon blurted out in panic which made Changmin blush as if he were a red ripe tomato .

" Okay we get it Juyeon-ah . He looks pretty but I am taking him now . " Suddenly Chanhee came and was trying to take Changmin with him .

" Changmin...? " , Juyeon asked with concerned.

" Juyo don't worry . Oh and tell hyung I am with Chanhee . Also he doesn't need to pick me up , aunt (Chanhee's mom) will drop me home . I have some business with this bastard you see. "

" But- " , Before Juyeon could say anything else , Chanhee dragged Changmin away ,and he just stood there watching it .

AUTHORS NOTE:   🧍‍♀️   <3

THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING !!!