20

" Hyung is Changmin not eating dinner? " Juyeon asked .

" No . He said he will sleep more... " Sangyeon replied as he tucked in a napkin around Sarang's collar .

" Oh... "

....................

It was almost 3 am when Juyeon woke up upon hearing someone's whimper .

It was Changmin's . He seemed to be having a nightmare .

" Changmin are you okay ? " Juyeon asked .

But instead of answering , Changmin groaned in pain , " Uhh... "

" Is something wrong ? " He asked seeing Chagmin covered in sweats .

' Does he have a fever ? ' , Juyeon thought and placed his hand on Changmin's forehead.

And it was indeed that . Changmin did have a fever . He felt burning hot to Juyeon .

" Wait a little . I will bring the medicine. " Juyeon tired to leave but Changmin grabbed his hand .

" No. " Changmin nuzzled against Juyeon's hand . " Mmm...you feel good... " He mumbled .

Of course Juyeon would feel good to Changmin as he was not boiling hot but instead had a normal temperature which seemed cold to Changmin and gave him comfort.

" Huh...what...? " Now Juyeon's temperature was rising. He turned red . ' AHHHHHH WHY IS HE ACTING SOO CUTE??? ' Juyeon screamed inside . He refused to believe that this Changmin, who was acting like a cat was the same person  that sent someone to the hospital earlier that day .

" I will be right back Changmin . " Juyeon tired to leave again .

" No! Stay with me!...please... " Changmin gave him the puppy dog eyes which almost caused Juyeon a heart attack.  ' Shit...'

" You are sick Changmin . You need to take the medicine. It will only take a minute.I promise. "

" Promise...? "

" Hmm . I will be right back . "

....................

" I have taken the medicine now you stay! " Changmin tightly hugged Juyeon's waist .

" Uh..okay... "

....................

" Umm...are we really sleeping like this....? " Juyeon asked .

They were now sleeping on the same bed while Changmin tightly hugged Juyeon just as Changmin insisted . " Changmin..? Are you sleeping...? Hah...so you are sleeping...good night. "

....................

" Minnie are you sure you are okay ? " Sangyeon asked as he stopped the car in front of Changmin and Juyeon's school.

It was after one week of rest that Sangyeon finally gave up and gave permission to Changmin to go back to School.

" Yes hyung . You don't need to worry . And Juyeon is with me you know . " Changmin linked his arms with Juyeon's .

" Hah...Okay . " ' Only because I trust Juyeon . '

....................

Juyeon was quite surprised/shocked when Changmin didn't break their linked arms and went all the way to the classroom like that . And they weren't even close!

Badum Badum .

' Woah. What is this ? Why is my heart beating so fast . ' Juyeon asked himself on their way to the classroom .

....................

" B*tch what am I hearing ? " Chanhee raised an eyebrow .

" What ? "

" You came to school , linking arms with Juyeon. "

" So what ? You know I like to be touchy with the people close to me . "

" BUT THATS THE THING . You guys are not close! I thought you hated him ! "

" Well...I don't hate him now so... "

" B*tch... " Chanhee was completely bewildered.

From that day Changmin was seen constantly clinging to Juyeon at school , leaving everyone confused . And it was also that day when a tsunami was brought to "jukyuer's gc" which later increased their members .

 And it was also that day when a tsunami was brought to "jukyuer's gc" which later increased their members

AUTHORS NOTE : I slept 16+ hours today...should I seek help ?   :)

ANYWAY THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING!!!