26

It was the monthly busking day for Juyeon's new dance academy. He had told Changmin yesterday (quite timidly) to come to watch him as it was his first time to go busking, but he was not expecting him to come at all .

This is because Juyeon knew how much Changmin hated the word "dance" . However he still told him . I mean everyone wants the person they care for to be with them in their important moments, don't they?

It was the same for Juyeon . And also maybe there was this tiny hope that he could lessen Changmin's hatred for dance even a bit . Because he knew how much Changmin used to love dancing....( and maybe he still does )

And Juyeon wants to make Changmin happy , smile like he saw him 2 years ago .

....................

' So Changmin didn't come... ' Juyeon thought as the last song started playing and he still didn't see Changmin.

But then suddenly he saw the familiar face in the crowd.

' Chagmin? ' Juyeon became really happy.

' But who is that? ' His eyes fell on the 185cm giant , hugging Changmin's waist and resting their chin on his head .

Juyeon was confused and his heart hurt seeing someone else hug Changmin like that . Cause it was really the first time he saw Changmin allowing someone to touch him to that extent , except Chanhee and their hyung . Even Juyeon was not allowed to touch him freely that much .

And because his head was in a mess thinking about all of that, he made some mistakes while performing .

....................

" Juyeon-ah I know you recently joined our academy but even beginners don't make this many mistakes. You were perfect when we practiced before. " His group leader/choreographer scolded him . " Or are you not feeling well ? "

" No hyung I am okay . It was just... " Juyeon looked down at his feet. 'Hyung must have been disappointed. But my heart doesn't like it when Changmin allows someone else to touch him .

" Hah...Okay I get it . It happens sometimes. Just make sure it doesn't happen again , okay?" He patted Juyeon's back . " And are you coming to our dinner ? "

" Sorry hyung but my friend is waiting for me . " Juyeon looked toward Changmin .

" Oh . Okay . See you tomorrow then . "

As soon as their conversation ended, Juyeon immediately run to the place Changmin was standing , bickering with someone.

" But hyung please :( " The person that was taking with Changmin said .

" No means no . I am not doing that and that's final! " Changmin firmly replied .

" Hey Changmin... " Juyeon interrupted them .

" Oh hey Juyo... "

" So you came... "

" Yeah.....you were great by the way...but you messed up at the end . " Changmin said in tiny .

" *laughs Umm..yeah..that...Forget about it . Anyway who is this ? " Juyeon looked toward the other person almost as a glare .

" Oh him ?He is my- " Before Changmin could finish he was interrupted .

" Partner. I am hyung's partner . "

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I am really really enjoying all those jukyu moments happening these days hehe >-<

Btw I am fine . My doctor just changed my medicines cuz I was having side effects :)

ANYWAY THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING!!!