04

As Sangyeon was cleaning up all the mess Sarang and coffee made , their door bell rung .[a/n: Coffee is their cat ]

Ding Dong !

" Wait a minute! " Sangyeon shouted . And when he opened the door someone hugged his waist tightly.

" Hyung! " It was Changmin .

" Minnie . " Sangyeon patted his head . " Hello sir . " Sangyeon also greeted Changmin's dad who also came here with him . Even though he should be called Father by Sangyeon but he still finds him as scary as he first met him . And couldn't change the way he greets him .

" Where's Sarang ? " Changmin asked with puppy eyes .

" He playing with coffee. " Sangyeon answered .

And Changmin broke their hug and run out in an instant ." Sarang-ie~~! "

" Sir please come in . I will take the luggage. " Sangyeon said as he carried Changmin's suitcase inside and told him to take a seat on the couch .

Changmin's father finally spoke after Sangyeon brought tea and some snacks for them ." Sorry for bothering you like this Sangyeon . You are already so busy taking care of Sarang all alone and now I am also burdening you to take care of Changmin . If only I hadn't signed the exhibition contract few months ago , I wouldn't have to leave Changmin here like this...not after what happened last month... " ,he looked devastated .

" Sir please don't say that...You know I love him as much as I love Sarang . Minnie is not a burden to me . You can rest assured. I will take good care of him ." Sanyeon held Changmin's dad's hand to console him . Which seemed to have worked a bit . " Anyway what time is your flight to UK?"

" The plane takes off in an hour so I have to leave soon...But not before I see my grandson . "

" Minnie! Sarang! Grandpa is leaving! Come see him off ! " Sangyeon shouted .

And upon hearing that Changmin quickly came out carrying Sarang out of his room .

" Popoh! " Sarang run to his grandpa as soon as Changmin put him down .

" Yes cupcake . " ,he picked him up and also gave him a kiss on the forehead.

....................

After they said goodbye to Changmin's dad Sangyeon asked , " So minnie what do you want to eat ? "

" The special tteokbokki you make . " Changmin answered with a bright smile .

Sarang was also drooling hearing the name tteokbokki , " Tweokki ? " , (He still can't pronounce the name correctly) and Sangyeon wiped his drool with a napkin .

" Yes tteokbokki. " Sanyeon kissed his adorable son on the cheek and then went off to the kitchen.

....................

Sangyeon was almost finished cooking when the door bell rung again .

Ding Dong!

" Minnie can you see who it is ? " , Sangyeon shouted from the kitchen.

" Yes Hyung ! " Changmin answered and then he run to open the door . But when he saw who it was , his jaw dropped on the floor and he was also trembling in anger.

Hearing no response from Changmin , Sangyeon came to look who it was cause to a parent silence is more scarier than anything .

" Oh Juyeon-ah you are already here . " Sangyeon said seeing the visitor who was also carrying a luggage.

" Hyung why the fuck is the transfer kid doing here ? " Changmin seemed furious asking that .

" Minnie language! Sarang is here . " Sangyeon scolded him .

" Sorry..."

AUTHORS NOTE: I always imagine Max Changmin of TVXQ as Changmin's dad tbh :)

THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING!!!