13

" EVERYONE LISTEN TO ME!! " , Coming to the front of the class Haknyeon raised his voice as soon as their last class ended . " Okay . So almost every preparation for the school festival next week is done....we only need to choose someone to represent our class in the cross-dressing competition. "

" We girls are out! " , One of the girls said and then they all left afterwards.

Well that was rude,Haknyeon thought but anyway . " Hah....then boys we need to choose someone among ourselves...so how about through a good old game of rock ,papers and scissors? Gather around everyone !" , Haknyeon smiled brightly , which gave everyone a chill down their spine. Even though most of the time Haknyeon  acted like the class-clown , making everyone laugh but he was darn serious about his duties and responsibilities as a class president.

" Umm is that everyone? " , Haknyeon asked .

" 12....13...14 . 14 ? We are missing one . " Younghoon replied .

" Who is it ? "

" Ah...it is Changmin . " , Someone answered and they all looked towards the wild cat that would scratch the hell out you if you talked him aka Changmin , who was resting his head on the desk , oblivious to whatever was going on or he just didn't care .

They all stared each other in silence, thinking about what might happen if they were to wake Changmin up . But then like a knight , helping the damsel in distress (them) Juyeon spoke , " I will bring Changmin . "

They all sighed in relief but that made some of them chattering among themselves.

" Aye~ there is no way Juyeon can bring Changmin . "

" Wasn't he being bullied by Changmin though ? "

" I also thought so . "

" But I think he can bring him . "

" No way . "

" Shut your crap . "

" Okay I bet 10,000 won he can bring him . "

" Okay deal . "

" Deal . "

However when Juyeon bought Changmin , those who betted , lost their money and became depress handing it over . ' Ahh...our money...'

" I presume Juyeon told you why we are doing this right Changmin ? " , Haknyeon asked .

" Yeah . "

" So I need you to promise that even if you lost , you wouldn't back out . "

" Okay okay . Let's us get over this quickly. " , Changmin answered feeling irritated. He only agreed because Juyeon said it will only take a minute and it's not he would actually lose .

.
.
.

" I...I lost ? " , Changmin was processing what just happened. He had given given papers thinking he would win even though it was the last round , there was no way that his luck was that bad today , but the other person gave scissors and won .

" Pfft! Hahahaha! " , Chanhee who was watching it all happen leaning on the door , broke out in laughter. " It's karma I tell you . " , he wiped a tear from his eyes .

" Yah! Why are you laughing?! If you like it so much why don't you do it ! " , Changmin grabbed Chanhee's shoulder and shook the hell out of him .

" Well I did volunteer for my class but they choose Ryujin instead. What can I do ? " , Chanhee nonchalantly answered . " Don't worry I will make you the prettiest of them all so that you will win the crown , my Changminnie . " , he pinched Changmin's cheek affectionately. " Oh and if you win , you are doing the photoshoot with me .Bye~ " , he left a stunned Changmin alone to go home . Juyeon will take care of Changmin he knew .

AUTHORS NOTE : My irl bff's school teachers are #!$%@! FUCK THEM!!

I AM SO ANGRY FOR HOW THEY BEHAVED WITH HER!!

BUT STILL THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING!!!