03

" Juyeon-ah hurry up ! Let's go to the cafeteria! " Haknyeon practically dragged Juyeon with him .

 Juyeon was a little confused on why is going to the cafeteria this early so important?

" Don't mind him . He found out from the lunch lady that today's special item is meat . So he is a little hyper now ." Younghoon assured Juyeon like Haknyeon is not crazy .

" Oh I get it then . " Juyeon replied smiling at Haknyeon . He just found him cute at that moment.

....................

" I heard that Changmin was going to return to school a month ago but then something happened to him . " Haknyeon said as they started to eat .

" So you eavesdropped to the teachers conversations again..." Younghoon said like he was feed up with him .

" Yeah . But I wonder if he beat someone up and was put on probation . "

" He beats people ? " Juyeon asked with a concern.

" Hmm . He gets into fight quite frequently these days . And some even got sent to the hospital . He was mostly fine though. " Haknyeon stuffed more meats into his already full mouth . The lunch lady adores Haknyeon quite a lot so she gave him more meat than others . " But Changmin doesn't do anything if he isn't provoked. He stays quiet unlike his past self . He was so fun to be around when he was an freshman ahh . " he exclaimed.

Juyeon couldn't believe what he was hearing . How could Changmin fight someone with his small  body till the other person is sent to the hospital ?

" Even though Changmin looks weak but he is really strong you see . " Younghoon also put a piece of meat in his mouth .

....................

As they were finishing up Juyeon saw Changmin. He was also going to return the plate just as he was . But when he saw Changmin's plate , Juyeon's heart sunk .

Changmin had barely touched any of the food . He already looks so weak so how can he not eat anything? , Juyeon thought.

 Juyeon couldn't talk to him this morning so he decide to go over  . He just couldn't stop the urge to talk to him . He admires him and really wants to be friends with Changmin.

" Hi Changmin! " Juyeon brightly smiled . He finally got to talk to him .

" Who are you ? " Changmin asked glaring at him . Like he was annoyed to be interrupted .

" I am Lee Juyeon and I just transferred here today . And we are in the same class . " Juyeon answered .

" And why should I care ? "

" Ahh...no...But... I really like your dancing . And hyung told- " Before Juyeon could even finish his sentence, he was covered with food . Changmin had dumped his food tray on top of Juyeon's head . He absolutely hates when someone talks about dancing in front of him .

The entire cafeteria became quiet at that moment , everyone were looking at them and Juyeon was standing there , stunned . With his cloths soaking wet . "Did I do something wrong ? " Juyeon thought to himself.

" DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT DANCING IN FRONT ME ! " Changmin raised his voice and was ready to fight Juyeon right there but fortunately Chanhee dragged him out in time .

" Juyeon are you okay ? " Younghoon and Haknyeon run to him as soon as they saw the commotion.

" Here . " Younghoon handed Juyeon some wet wipes .

" What did you do to make Changmin react like that ? " Haknyeon asked with concerned and with a hint of curiosity .

" I just told him I like his dancing... " Juyeon wiped his face .

" Oh boy... " Haknyeon sighed .

" Its our fault for not telling you to never mention dancing in front of Changmin . However who knew you would actually talk to him about that... " Younghoon also sighed .

" But why ? " Juyeon asked . He wanted to knew why it was such a big deal ?

" We don't know actually. But he even fought with people because of this before . So just don't talk about anything dancing related to Changmin okay ?  " Younghoon advised him .

Juyeon's mind was in a mess from what just happened. He thought , he might have unwillingly hurt Changmin. He would absolutely hate himself for that if he really hurt Changmin.

AUTHORS NOTE : Could not update on friday bc of class works and yesterday's concert made me cry T-T

I am really in this deobi'shit for life <3

Oh and Hoon happy birthday 🎂

THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING !!!