12

" I don't understand why are they so excited about the school festival? Like we got it every year. " , Changmin said sipping on his chocolate milk Juyeon had bought him earlier.

" It's because it's our last year of high school you duffer! " Chanhee smacked Changmin's back and he let out a small ouch. " Anyway do a photoshoot with me. " Chanhee added.

" Okay . But what is it about? " Changmin asked throwing the empty box of chocolate milk in a trash can .

" You know how I promote that clothes have no gender right? "

" Yes. And? " Changmin felt somewhat ominous.

" It's skirts from my favourite brand. " Chanhee gave changmin a bright smile .

" Oh. " Changmin slowly started to walk fast .

" Changmin-ah... " Chanhee called out seeing changmin trying to escape. " YAH!! " He shouted at the now full on running Changmin. But was too lazy to chase after him, cause he knew one way or another, Changmin will surely agree to him in the future anyway.

....................

As Changmin was running away from Chanhee to his classroom, he bell rung , so he sped up more . And right when he was about to enter, he slipped on a paper that someone had previously dropped .

' Is this how die ? ' He thought shutting his eyes tight as he was falling over .

However right before Changmin's head was about to hit the floor a hand was placed under it , stopping it from hitting the floor . And another one hugged his body , bringing him close to the person that had caught him .

' Oh I didn't die...someone caught me...BUT I ALMOST DID DIE!! ' Changmin opened his eyes .

" Juyo ? " Changmin was shocked seeing Juyeon's face so close to him . ' He...he caught me ? '

Perhaps it was the first time in forever that the world was not too fast for Juyeon . And he was glad it was that way .

Juyeon had caught Changmin in his arm like some male lead in a kdrama .

" Are...are you okay ? " Juyeon stuttered still holding Changmin in his arms .

" Ah..yes . " Changmin replied, blushing all over because Juyeon's face was way too close to his .

After that Juyeon again asked him if he was okay and Changmin again replied that it was and quickly ran over to desk , resting his head on it .

Is he embarrassed? , Juyeon thought . But he was glad that he could stop an incident from happening to Changmin but his classmates who witnessed what happened were like , ' What the fuck did we just see ?!? '

 But he was glad that he could stop an incident from happening to Changmin but his classmates who witnessed what happened were like , ' What the fuck did we just see ?!? '

AUTHORS NOTE : Sorry for the late chapter today . I was at my grandparents place so...

Anyway I finally forgot all the cringe memories with my 6th grade crush, his face and name .

But then he was like : SURPRISE MF!!!*texts me after 6 years of no talking    :)

BUT THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING!!!