10

Knock Knock

" Hyung can I come in ? " , Changmin asked knocking on the door .

" Yes Minnie , come in . " Sangyeon gave permission to enter the study room .

Changmin entered with hesitate . He always avoids coming into this room , and the reason for this was that it was filled with things his noona liked .

 After she and Sangyeon got married , she specially re-decorated the study . It was her favorite place in the entire house . Changmin also remembers how happy she looked placing all the books she likes by her own hand .

It was the only place in house that Changmin had a hard time going . It reminded him of her way too much .

If she were alive , she would have looked at them affectionately, while Changmin would play with Sarang on the floor and Sangyeon would do his work on his desk and smile at them sometimes .

But it wasn't , and Changmin blames himself the most for this .

" Minnie , what is it ? Do you need something ? " , Sangyeon asked .

" Remember I told you that I bought a doll online and I have to get it from the seller this weekend ? "

" Ah that ! Yes I remember . You also told me that you will go with Chanhee . Will Chanhee come here or do you guys need a ride ? "

" Umm...about that hyung- "

Ring Ring

Sangyeon's phone rang up interrupting Changmin .

" Ah Minnie , wait a second . " and Sangyeon picked up the call . "Yes secretary Park......hmm....hah really ?.......okay I understand . I will be there soon . " Sangyeon ended the call with a sigh  .

" Hah...I really don't want to go to the office...it's weekend for God's sake... " Sangyeon muttered. " Oh and Minnie what were you saying again ? "

" Chanhee said he can't go so... "

" Oh . Then you should meet up with the seller another day and stay at home today with Juyeon and Sarang okay ? Juyeon doesn't have much experience taking care Sarang you know that right ? "

" But hyung it's a LIMITED EDITION CHUCKY DOLL !! Can't...can't I just go alone ? " Changmin asked softly .

" Sorry minnie but I can't give you the permission to go alone , the location you said is really far . " Sangyeon was sorry .

" Is it because you still don't trust me after what I did ? " , Changmin asked with a hurtful expression.

" You know Minnie it isn't like that...I am just worried for you... "

" Okay I understand hyung... " Sangyeon could feel the sadness in Changmin's voice .

" Minnie... "

But he spoke again before leaving ," Hyung , if I take Juyeon with me , will you be less worried? "

 Even though he doesn't like Juyeon , but if going with him can get Changmin the limited edition Chucky doll then he will gladly do so .

....................

" Sarang behave well when I am not around okay ? Don't trouble ahjumma and your uncles too much . " Sangyeon gave Sarang a kiss on his forehead.

" Yes dadah ! " , he answered with a giggle .

" I have called ahjummna , so leave with Juyeon after she arrives okay Minnie ? "

" Yes yes hyung ! Now go ! Otherwise secretary Park will scold you . " Changmin pushed Sangyeon out of the door and chased after Sarang who was chasing after coffee , leaving Juyeon and Sangyeon alone .

" Juyeon please take care of Changmin . I am trusting you . " Sangyeon patted his shoulder.

" Okay hyung . " Juyeon answered . But he still could not understand why Sangyeon was so worried about Changmin that he could not even let him go somewhere alone. It's not like Changmin is a kid like Sarang . To him , Sangyeon looked more worried about the 17 year old  than the 2 year old Sarang .

' What could have happened to make hyung this worried? ' ,Juyeon thought.

AUTHORS NOTE : Really disappointed with IST hah...Sunwoo-ah....Eric-ah...woori tbz  T-T

THANK YOU VERY KHAMSA FOR READING!!!