Chapter 37

Techno is present in this chapter.
A few special guests :)

Ant stands at the forefront position of the large table, a map of their entire world laid out before them.
The prince swallows and rolls his shoulders in an attempt to release some tension, hands locked behind his back.

Red moves from the left side of the table he'd been standing at to place a tender hand on his lover's shoulder, his eyes soft and caring.
Ant and Red share a smile, and for a heavenly moment, it feels as if they're the only people left in a for once, peaceful world.

What they would give for that to be their reality at that moment. What they'd give to end this war in a split second, for them to be locked in a loving embrace in a happy world.

The door opens and the very stressed king makes his presence known, Ant moving to the side as his father takes his rightful place.
Red moves back to his original spot, but the king looks at him as if he wants him to stay put, though he doesn't voice it.

The Frost King looks across the room, a room filled with hatred-ridden individuals who had come together over their pain and would give anything to see the man who had hurt them fall.

Puffy, Dream, Purpled, Foolish, one missing from their family that had been separated for too long.
Philza, Tommy. Father and son torn from one another after losing their wife, mother, their son, and brother. Techno, who had suffered much the same.

Eret, a young guard who lost many of his friends to the cruelty of the Velvet King. Manipulated and lied to for years, strung on by a false hope that he'd be able to save his friends.

Fundy, a boy who'd lost his father and who would forever have to live with the notion that his mother had died for his sake.
So many more follow. Multiple others who had heard the horrors of the Velvet King's victims and wished to end the man.

Skeppy, Bad, George, Quackity, Karl, Sapnap, and others are present in the meeting for once.

George is entirely too close to Dream, at least for a king and a guard. Skeppy and Bad hold one another, sharing worried glances.
Karl, Sapnap, and Quackity all hold each other close, the king amongst the three uncaring of their lesser ranks that apparently meant nothing to them.

The king's ice eyes fall upon two new boys standing beside Tommy, the young prince looking protective of them and Phil looking at his son with a rather confused look.

"Who are these?" The king asked, not bothering to try and cover his shock and confusion, "I do not recognize them."
Tommy looked back to the two once more, and then back to the king.

"They're my friends. I thought we're going to attack the kingdom and I didn't want them to get hurt," Tommy's voice gets quieter and quieter the more he speaks until he's shrinking under the Frost King's eyes.

The king tried to smile at the two boys through his tired haze, "Don't worry, it's alright as long as they don't bring any attention from the Velvet Kingdom to us. And what are your names?"

"I'm-I'm Ranboo," said a tall boy with half-black-half-white hair and dual eyes, green and red.
"My name is Tubbo," the small goat hybrid with fluffed brown hair admits in all but a whisper.

The king nodded with a low hum.
"Are you at all related to the king?"
"No," Ranboo says immediately, "We're-We're both commoners, your majesty."

The man smiled kindly, something he's almost completely sure neither of them had known much of.
"None of the formalities, please. Not right now. In this room, we're all equals."