late night sleepover

Friday
____________________

It was around one in the morning. Nancy handed me my clothes from the mall that were in her car before they all left, knowing that I'd probably need them. I was searching through the bag, debating whether or not I should change. The clothes I had on now were dirty and I definitely needed to put on a new pair of underwear unless I wanted to get a hygiene related infection. Most of the clothes in the bag were dresses that Nancy convinced me to buy, not leaving me with much option. It was worse that the only other undergarments I had was the lingerie when we decided to match, and it was definitely not appropriate for sleeping. But it was my only choice. It was that or wear underwear that I'd been wearing for a bit over a day now. I pulled out an oversized skeleton shirt, a large flannel jacket and some short comfy pants. They were the only things I picked out that weren't dresses. I left the underwear and bra in the bag, slightly embarrassed that it was the only thing I had to wear.

"Eddie." My voice was soft, nervous almost. He was lying down in the boat with his hands resting behind his head. His left leg was crossed over his right and were resting on one of the built in seats. I couldn't help but notice the butterflies in my stomach when he sat up on his elbows just to face me. "Don't look okay?" He stared at the clothes in my arms, a small grin tugging at his lips. "No promises." I rolled my eyes and he held his hands up in defence. "I'm just kidding." He said and laid back down, covering his eyes with his arm. I grabbed my bag of clothes and walked around to the front of the boat behind Eddie, making sure that I would catch him If he tried to look. I pulled my shirt over my head and slid down my pants, stepping out of them and folding them up. I double checked Eddie still had his eyes covered before I continued. I unclipped my bra and let it fall to the ground. I grabbed the black bra from the shopping bag and hooked it around my chest. I then removed my underwear, glancing back at Eddie. He still had his eyes covered. I pulled up the matching black underwear and comfy shorts. I wasn't too worried if Eddie looked since I was mostly covered now, so I looked away and picked up my oversized shirt off the ground. It almost went past my pants, making it look like I didn't have any on at all. I decided to put the flannel jacket on just incase I got cold.

Packing up my dirty clothes into the bag, I told Eddie he was in the clear and he sat up almost immediately. He stood up when I began walking towards the boat and held out a hand for me, helping me step in without falling. Eddie laid back in his original position and I slid down the boat with my back resting on the side, and my legs over Eddie's thighs. There wasn't much room, but neither of us were phased. We were just tired. It was dark, the only light in the room was the tourch, but it was still enough to see.

"What did you mean when you said you could protect yourself?" Eddie said, breaking the silence. I forgot that he didn't know about my powers. Where would I even begin to explain them. "Tell me about this Vecna character, from your D&D game." I could probably explain my powers to him if I had something to compare them too. "Why?" He asked, removing his hands from the back of his head and resting then on my legs instead. "It will help me explain." Eddie stared at me as if it was a waste of time, but began telling me anyway. "Well, he uh has telekinesis and I guess you could call it mind control in a way. I don't really know what else there is to say." I thought for a moment, this Vecna man's powers sounded familiar. And not just because they described mine, but because they sounded similar to my brother's as well. It was now my turn to speak, but I wasn't ready to. "You just answered your own question." Was all I said. Eddie sat up with surprise all over his face. "Wait are you serious?" I sighed and also sat up, nodding my head. "Please don't call me a freak." I mumbled, not daring to look at Eddie. "Y/N look at me." I was to scared to.

Eddie let out a heavy sigh and grabbed my waist, pulling me from the side of the boat and into his lap. My eyes widened and I looked down at him, not knowing what to do. "Good, now don't ever think that I would call you a freak again. Do you understand?" He asked, his voice serious. I quickly nodded, trying to contain myself. Eddie's grip on my waist tightened when he realised how he was making me feel. My breathing became heavy and I looked away from him, slightly embarrassed by how I was feeling. Eddie grabbed my jaw, forcing me to look at him. "Don't try to hide, you're beautiful." He let his hands wander my body, his rings making me shiver because of how cold they were. "Eddie..." I whined, burrying my face into his chest and hanging my arms lose around his neck. "Yes princess?" He whispered into my ear. As soon as those words left his mouth, I became weak for him, and he knew it. "Please stop teasing..." Eddie lifted my face close to his so that our lips were only an inch apart. "As you wish." He let go of my waist and rested his hands on my thighs, waiting for me to make the first move. Eddie was playing with me, God he was trying to get me to make the first move by making me vulnerable. An idea came to my mind and I pushed myself off of his lap, moving my hips as subtly as possible. He groaned and let his head fall back. I stood up and out of the boat, tossing my flannel onto my bag since it was getting a little warm. I walked over to the bench and started cleaning up all the rubbish and empty beer bottles, throwing them in the trash.

Eddie gave in and stepped out of the boat, approaching me from behind. He grabbed my waist and spun me around to face him, his body pressing my back into the bench. "Do you have any idea how much I love you?" He whispered, his lips not far from mine. My heart began racing and I could feel the tension. "Show me." Eddie took that as a yes and pulled me into a kiss, his body pressing against mine. He held one hand on my cheek and the other gripped the bench, trapping me between his body. I let out small moans as he left love bites all over my neck. His hands travelled back to my waist, his grip tight. "Jump." He whispered into my ear. I did as he said and jumped up. At the same time, he pushed my hips back, sliding me onto the bench. I groaned as my back hit the wall, quickly getting distracted when Eddie stepped between my legs, causing them to spread. "May I?" He asked. I didn't even know what he was asking for, I just said yes. He pulled my pants down and threw them on the floor, leaving me in only an oversized shirt and matching set. I looked at him, waiting to be attacked with kisses, but instead he watched my eyes as he ran his rings up the inside of my thighs. Eddie's hands were getting dangerously close to my core. "All this for me?" He smirked, running his fingers down my soaked panties. I whined, burying my head in the crook of his neck. Eddie reached up to my hip and slid down the straps of my underwear, leaving my lower half completely naked. He pulled my face close to his and began kissing me. Without warning, he pushed one finger inside of me and I gasped, unable to kiss back. "Eddie~" I moaned as he added a second finger, pumping them in and out. I was a total mess, and he loved it. He quickened the pace, curling his fingers every so often, driving me crazy. My legs began to shake as I grew closer and closer. Eddie used his free hand to push down on my hip, stopping me from moving. "Eddie please..." I moaned, tugging at his jeans. He chuckled and pumped his fingers faster inside of me. "Not tonight sweetheart." I felt your walls tighten and a knot build in my stomach. God his fingers worked wonders. "Let It happen princess." Eddie said, quickening the pace once again, helping me to reach my high. He pulled me into a kiss, muffling my moan as I orgasmed onto his fingers. "Good girl." Eddie pulled his fingers out from inside of me. He picked up my underwear off of my pants and slid them back up my thighs.

My legs were still shaking and my core was still sensitive. Eddie slipped his hands under my ass and picked me up from the bench, holding me in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "You did such a good job." He whispered into my ear. My breathing slowly settled as he carried me into the boat, laying down with me still in his arms. "Eddie..." I mumbled, barely heard. "...I love you."

"I love you too Y/N."