Chapter 2

Readers pov

"So today is girls volleyball and the boys are playing football." I said looking at the board. "Yeah and since it's a ballgame tournament we're going for the win." Inuzuka said. "Izumi." Shikimori said coming to us with her hair in a side ponytail. "The girls volleyball starts at 11:35 what times does the boys football start." Shikimori said seeing that izumi isn't responding see how cute shikimori's with her hair styled liked that. "Calliope wanna wear one." Nekozaki said holding an extra ribbon. "Sure." I said wearing it like a headband. I see nekozaki tying the ribbon on Hachimitsu's head like a headband. "Remove it." Hachimitsu said with a tick mark. "Ahh the time tables right here." Shikimori said as me, Izumi, and shikimori looked at the time table. "Hmm it's right here." I said pointing to them. "They overlap." Izumi said like the life was snuffed out from him. "Well looks like we can't support each other today and were up against tournament favorite in my first match.Neko and Calliope are in the volleyball club and they have two aces but the other is class 2-1. " Shikimori said. "Who's the second ace." Izumi said. "You'll be suprised." Nekozaki said. "Mm mm she is in this room." Hachimitsu said. "We have a volleyball ace in this room." Shikimori said. 'They don't know it's me.' I said to myself. "Here I got a video from practice last year." Nekozaki said showing a clip from last year.

(Nishinoya is y/n)

"Ahh our scrimmage game." I said coming in as we all watched it. The other team started setting it hitting the top of the net tipping over most of our teammates reactions were slowly even nekozaki couldn't catch it which showed me saving it once which gave the ace of the other side to spike as they spiked it down making me go in for another save setting up Nekozaki for a spike which the video shortly ended. "Calliope is the second ace." Izumi said. "Mhm and calm down shikimori I know your a competitive person which radiates your cool side." I said.

——
Third person pov

The boys were playing soccer as Inuzuka kicked the ball as for Izumi he looked up in the air trying to see the ball which resulted his shoelace breaking making him trip. "Oh dear is he okay." Neko said. "Misfortune is coming to him already." (Y/n) said. "Izumi-san sent me his feeling so I don't get hurt." Shikimori said as she held her hands out chanting good luck to Izumi and not to get hurt. The three of them see Izumi try to kick the ball but then miss and fall on his butt. "Well it was a nice try." (Y/n) said chuckling a little. "That's a fast ball." (Y/n) said as Izumi was getting up. "Izumi!!!." Shikimori said as Izumi turned. "The ball is coming." (Y/n) shouted. "It's coming." Shikimori said while Izumi translated it too. "Good luck?" He said confused then looked seeing the soccer ball come in and hit him square in the face. "Izumi!!!" Inuzaki said. "That looked painful." Nekozaki said. "Yep." (Y/n) said as Shikimori ran to the soccer field. "The volleyball match is gonna start soon." Nekozaki said. "Sorry you and (y/n) go on without me." Shikimori said. "She's overprotective of him which is nice." (Y/n) said. "Yeah come on we got to go." (Y/n) said as she ran to the gym with Nekozaki behind her.

——
Shikimori was with Izumi at the nurses office seeing if he was ok. "You ok Izumi." Shikimori said as Izumi was in the bed. "You need anything food, water or anything." Shikimori said. "I'm fine, more importantly don't you need to go to the volleyball match with (y/n) and Nekozaki." Izumi said. "I still have time for now. Speaking of which for the ball to crash in your face." She said worrying for him. "It was so pathetic. Don't make me recall it." Izumi said. "Instead of misfortune maybe your clumsy." Shikimori said. Then Shikimori and Izumi get into a conversation about Izumi's injuries. While in the gym the girls basketball game just ended as Hachimitsu was tired as (y/n) and Nekozaki came to her. "Good game." Nekozaki said. "Worked hard huh." Hachimitsu said gasping a lot. "Don't worry we'll win the volleyball match." Nekozaki said. "Please cheer for us." Nekozaki said. "Hai." Hachimitsu said. "Oh she's here!" A female student said as both Nekozaki and (y/n) looked.