Chapter 9

Readers pov

I was in my room getting ready for my date with kamiya. Oh I'm so nervous even looking at the outfit I chose as I looked at the mirror.

(Center one)

(Center one)

'Ahh I can see why my sister said I looked cute in this.' I said to myself as I saw kiara come in. "Ahh (y/n) you look so cute." Kiara said. "Ehehe thanks kiara." I said as she handed me my sisters spare jacket. "Calli wanted me to give it to you before you go." Kiara said handing me the jacket. 'Should I go glasses or no glasses.' I said to myself as I kept the glasses on. "Alright then thanks kiara." I said as I went downstairs. "Hey sweetie." I hear my mother said.

" I hear my mother said

"Mom." I said walking to her. "So where's my little girl going." She said. "I'm going on a date." I said. "With kamiya the girl you mentioned last night when can I meet her." Mom said. "M..m..mom." I said embarrassed as she giggled. "Well when you get a chance bring her over." She said as I nodded putting on the jacket and grabbing my purse. "I'll be off." I said leaving. "Be safe." My mother said.

Kamiya pov

I was waiting for (y/n) at the meeting place which was at the entrance of the amusement park and Nekozaki texting me good luck on this date. "Kamiya." I saw (y/n) running to me.

(With calli's red and black jacket)

"Did I make you wait." She said looking at me. "No I just i arrived recently." I said but in the back of my mind she looked really looked cute in that outfit. "Come on let's head into the park." She said as I smiled. We went into the shops looking at items. "Kamiya what do you think of these." (Y/n) said putting a pair of cat ears on me. I looked in the mirror and smiled. "They look good." I said smiling she giggled but seeing her smile made me happy. "Huh what to wear." She said as I grabbed the cat ears and put it on her as I grabbed the pair of wolf ears putting it on me. "There you look a lot more cuter." I said which made her blush. We both paid for the items as we both wore them out. "What ride do you want to go on first." (Y/n) said. As she looked at the map seeing any rides that interest her. "What about a haunted house." (Y/n) said pointing to a haunted house. "Sure ." I said as we both went the haunted house attraction. We walked inside and I looked seeing (y/n) scared which was a first. We kept walking through the attraction as a jumpscare came out which scared her as she clinged onto me. We then reached the end of the attraction seeing that she was still scared. "We're out (y/n)." I said. "O..ok" she said letting go of me. We went on with the rest of our date until it got dark. "Today was fun." (Y/n) said as we walked through the park just enjoying each other's presence. "Yeah it was." I said as (y/n) ran up and turned to me. "Hope we can have more fun dates like this." (Y/n) said as she ran behind me like she was putting a necklace around my neck as I looked down seeing the pendant was a sun. "A sun." I said. "Well I wanted to remind you that I'm your sunshine the one who can brighten up your day." She said as she revealed the moon necklace she was wearing. "Your the moon your calm demeanor and cool personality you general help me get through the day." (Y/n) said blushing. "I think its wonderful." I said holding the sun pendant. "Uhm kamiya would you like to come over and have dinner at my place." (Y/n) said. "Sure I think it would be fun." I said as we walked to (y/n)'s place and it was quite a walk. We made it to her house as she opened the door as we both walked in. "I'm back ." (Y/n) said as a woman with pink hair and glasses came to us. "Welcome home sweetie and you must be kamiya (y/n) told me a lot about you." Her mother said. "Is she joining us for dinner sweetie.." (y/n)'s mother said. "Yes." (Y/n) said. "Well make yourself at home kamiya (y/n) can you help me with dinner." Her mother said which she nodded and looked at me. "Just make yourself comfortable head to my room if you want." (Y/n) said as I went up stairs looking for the door seeing the door labeled with (y/n)'s name as I entered the room it's looks clean displayed records and posters her bed everything. I would say her room is very clean the books on her wall guess she is kinda of a bookworm as I looked at some of the books being novels and manga. "Kamiya dinners ready." (Y/n) said coming in. "Alright coming." I said as I followed (y/n) down stairs and sat next to her at the dinner table.

Readers pov

I was eating dinner with kamiya, mom, and my sister. "Kamiya was it how did you and (y/n) meet." My mom said. "In the volleyball club later on we hanged out more in the school festival." Kamiya said. "Like a date." Calli said which made me spit my water to the side making me cough. "You ok (y/n)." Kamiya said looking me. "Yeah I'm fine." I said as I saw her use her napkin to wipe some of the leftover water on my mouth. I sighed and looked my sister. "Didn't know you would be that embarrassed (y/n)." Calli said looking at me. "Well then don't say things that are embarrassing." I said. "I know I know." Calli said. "Even when I look at you two I can see why people confuse you both." Kamiya said. "Yeah like when people say calliope we both look." I said. "Yeah which is why (y/n) shortened her hair." Calli said. "Though even you both sport the pink hair." Kamiya said. "I always wanted to have my hair dyed red or indigo." I said. "Though I never went through with it." I said looking at my locks. "But I'll keep my hair color for the time being." I said. "Oh I have a box of indigo hair dye we could do it now." Calli said. "Yeah I would be down." (Y/n) said. "I'll clean up dinner you three head upstairs." Mom said as me, kamiya, and Calli went into calli's room. "Sit down and relax." Calli said as I sat down in the chair and kamiya sat on the bed. "Alright then let's do this." Calli said as I nodded.

-short timeskip-

"Alright the deed is done." Calli said as I opened my eyes as I looked in the mirror.

"Oh wow it looks great

"Oh wow it looks great." I said seeing every detail of it. "Though my eyes are very mismatched with the indigo." I said looking at Calli who handed me pair of contacts. "We're the same vision so your good and there gold eye contacts." Calli said helping me with the contacts on. "Wow I look like a different person." I said as I carefully took off the contacts. "I should probably get going." Kamiya said as she gave me a quick kiss. "I'll see you at school tomorrow (y/n)." She said as she left leaving me and my sister. "Seems you scored big time little sis." Calli said as she nudged my shoulder. "I-I'll be heading to bed." I said going to my bedroom.

-The next day-

I was riding my skateboard to school today while listening to music. I kinda like this new look sis gave me as I stopped in front of the school hopping off my board walking into the school gate. I picked up my indoor shoes and went up during my day up until lunch. "Uhh what happened to these two." I said looking at Shikimori and Izumi. "I don't know and (y/n) what happened to your pink hair." Nekozaki said. "My sis dyed my hair indigo and I'm wearing gold eye contacts." I said sitting down next to Nekozaki and Hachimitsu. I can tell she's really embarrassed to talk about her date with Izumi. "Did you two kiss." Hachimitsu said which Nekozaki wanted to know the spicy details on as I was just there watching Shikimori explain everything about her date with Izumi and saying Izumi kissed her on the cheek. "Alright (y/n) your turn how was your date with kamiya." Nekozaki said as she and Hachimitsu were looking at me. "Well we actually went to an amusement park and after that we walked through the park and I gave her a pendant I wear one half and she wears another." I said holding it up. "A moon pendant." Hachimitsu said. "Then that must mean kamiya has the sun pendant." Nekozaki said as kamiya came in. "I heard my name." Kamiya said walking in. "Kamiya." I said. "Hi (y/n) it's good to see you what were you guys talking about ." Kamiya said. "(Y/n) was telling us about your guys date." Nekozaki said. "I was explaining about our pendants." I said. "I represent the moon and (y/n) represents the sun." Kamiya said as i nodded. "Both representing our personalities and help us through the day." I said. "Did anything else happen." Nekozaki said as Hachimitsu nodded in me continuing. "Well she took me back to her place for dinner." Kamiya said. "(Y/n) you took kamiya back to your place for dinner you bold girl." Nekozaki said. "After that her sister dyed (y/n)'s hair and the rest was history." Kamiya said. "Did you two kiss." Nekozaki said wanting the spicy details. "We did exactly." Kamiya said with her calm demeanor. "I..I..it was on the lips." I said as nekozaki shook me. "Ahh Nekozaki." I said as she stopped shaking me. "Seems Nekozaki got hit hard with the details." Kamiya said as I nodded and laid my head on kamiya's shoulder.

———

It was the end of the day as I picked up my board and went to the shoe locker. "Hey (y/n) you doing anything after school." Nekozaki said coming in with Shikimori, Hachimitsu, inuzaka, and Izumi. "I'm not sure really." I said as I saw kamiya walking to us. "Hello everyone." Kamiya said. "Kamiya." Everyone said. "It's good to see everyone and you too (y/n)." Kamiya said walking to me holding my hand. "So where should we go." I said. "What about the mall." Nekozaki said as everyone went into agreement as we all went to the mall.