Chapter 12

Readers pov

It was the day of the field trip and I was packed with everything ready to go. "Ok seems I got everything I need toiletries, tracksuit, change of clothes and a scarf." I said. "Seems your ready for your trip." Mom said. "Yeah I should head over there." I said picking up my bag. "Let me drop you off sweetie." Mom said. "Ok." I said as I went with mom to her car as she dropped me off at school.

-Timeskip to the station-

Third person pov

"Now everyone your going to spend the next three days in kyoto." A teacher said. "I'm sure many of you are excited but this is very important! Please do not cause any trouble for anyone else." Another teacher said. As all the students nodded as everyone got on the train.

"Let's eat some snacks." Nekozaki said pulling out a box of almonds. "Nekozaki pass me some." (Y/n) said as Nekozaki passed the box to her as (y/n) took two almonds out of the box and passed it back to Nekozaki. "So where's your group (y/n)." Shikimori said. "There in the aisle across from us." (Y/n) said pointing to her left. "Hi we're (y/n)'s group im Rei." Rei said introducing himself. "Your the guy from play ball tournament during the soccer event." Inuzuka said. "Yeah also sorry for kicking the ball hard." Rei said. "That was you." Shikimori said. The air was tense between Shikimori and Rei. "Please calm down Shikimori-san he apologized." Izumi said. "We also saw the girls volley ball play as well." Yanagi said. "To think that match would be intense." Rei said.

"Anyways why don't we do this." Izumi said pulling out a box of flavored beans. "Oh this is gonna be interesting." (Y/n) said as everyone picked up a bean. "Alright so this is grape flavored but three are duds." Nekozaki said. "Anyone want to trade." Shikimori said as Nekozaki did as the Nekozaki and Shikimori traded. "Alright bottoms up everyone." (Y/n) said as the six of them ate they're flavored beans. As a few mins went by four beans were duds. "I thought three of them were duds." Nekozaki said. "Seems little Izumi played a trick seems he got lucky." (Y/n) said as Shikimori was chugging water like it was no tomorrow. It kept going as the group played old maid until they reached the station.

Readers pov

"Alright everyone stay in two close lines." The teacher said. 'It's really cold right now.' I thought to myself pulling up my scarf. Today we were being grouped up by class. We were walking to Byoo-in temple and I was seat no. 7 seeing the person next to me was Yanagi. "Yanagi." I said. "So your the seat before me." Yanagi said. The whole class was walking around the temple and seeing from a distance it looked really pretty seeing it across the water.

'I wonder who the other person in Izumi group is .' I thought to myself as we got to the front of the temple. "Here's where we'll take the class photos you can hold onto your bags." The teacher said as I was in the first row with Yanagi to my right. "Everyone on the second row can you lean in a bit." As I felt it was Yuki leaning as I looked up slightly then back at the camera. "Alright that'll do it thank you next class come up please." The teacher said as all of us got up. We were walking as I saw someone talking with Shikimori so that's the new guy in Izumi's group.

We were in the room as I was with Yuki and Rachel. "So I have a question rachel." I said looking at her. "What is it?" Rachel said. "How long have you been going out with Rei for." I said. "I'm surprised your interested in a topic like this." Rachel said. "I mean well I went on a date with someone and we've been going out since the cultural festival." I said. "You mean the volleyball teams ace kamiya's right." Yui said. "How do you know that Yui." I said looking at her. "I kinda saw you guys walking while I was working the walls." Yui said. "So how far did you go with her." Rachel said looking at me. "Uh well." I said twiddling my fingers. These two were very curious on how far I got with kamiya. "Tell us (y/n)." Yui said. "Well we did hold hands and we did kiss." I said looking away. "(Y/n)'s face is so red." Yui said. "Way to point out the obvious yui." Rachel said. "Don't worry I got some embarrassing moments Rei had when we were going out." Rachel said. "Yeah and I got some embarrassing stuff on brother as well." Yui said as we began to relax.