Chapter 10

Readers pov

I was sitting at home doing nothing. I heard a meow from our cat. "Hmm." I said as it jumped into my lap. "Lulu what is it." I said petting her as she was purring.

I giggled and kept scratching her behind her ears hearing her purr

I giggled and kept scratching her behind her ears hearing her purr. "(Y/n) mom got a ticket for a hot springs inn and we can bring an extra person." Calli said. "Yeah sweetie why don't you invite your girlfriend." Mom said. "M-m-mom." I said. "Oh come on it would be nice." Mom said. "Ok." I said as I called kamiya.

Kamiya's pov

I was in my room reading a book and I saw my phone buzz and saw it was (y/n). "Hello." I said putting the book on the side. "Hey kamiya." I heard (y/n)'s voice. "(Y/n) what can I do for you." I said. "Well my mom got a ticket for a four person hot springs inn and I was wondering if you want to come." (Y/n) said. "An invitation." I said. "It's okay if you don't want to go I was just wondering because maybe we could spend some time." (Y/n) said I could hear the stutter in her voice. "Sure I'll go." I said. "A-alright then meet me at my place." (Y/n) said. "Alright then I'll see you then." I said hanging up. 'A hotsprings trip with (y/n)' I said as I was getting things ready for this little trip.

Readers pov

'Ahh i can't  believe I asked her.' I said to myself covering my face with my hands. "So what did she say." Mom said. "She's coming." I said. "Well get ready young lady we're leaving in about two hours." Mom said. "Ok." I said heading up stairs getting ready for the trip.

-short Timeskip-

It was an hour before we had to leave and I had a small carry on. I heard the door bell ring as I ran down stairs opening the door. "Hey (y/n)." Kamiya said as she had a small luggage with her as well. "Kamiya." I said hugging her. I heard her giggle as she wrapped her arms around me. "Well good to see you two are ready." Mom said coming with sis. We decide to take the car since the inn was a bit far from where we lived. I was sitting next to kamiya in the back seat where sis sat in the front seat with mom.

"So kamiya how did you and (y/n) meet." Mom said. "Me and Kamiya met in the volleyball club." I said. "Yes but we hung out more in the cultural festival." Kamiya said. "Aww how sweet." Mom said. "I know (y/n) isn't usually the one who would instigate the conversation but when she started to make friends it made me happy." Mom said. "Before highschool (y/n) was a very shy girl made it hard for herself to make friends and her only communication was through song." Sis said. "So that's how she got a good singing voice." Kamiya said looking at me. "W-well it helped me from getting nervous." I said blushing a little as we drove to the destination.

Third person pov

(Y/n), Kamiya, her sis, and mom arrived at the inn. "Oh my god." (Y/n) said. "It's quite a nice inn so let's go in and check in." Mom said as the four of them went in and checked in. The four of them arrived at their room and began to settle down. "I think me and your sister will head to the baths first." Mom said leaving both (y/n) and kamiya alone. "I guess it's just the two of us." Kamiya said. "Yeah." (Y/n) said as the two were being awkward with each other since they're date.