Chapter 6

Third person pov

It all starts out with a set of double white and gold doors opening revealing a ballroom revealing kamiya at the open doors looking around. As she walked into the ballroom people gathered around her with her smiling. Izumi was seen walking down the stairs like a Prince Charming while (y/n) was over looking while playing the piano at kamiya. Seeing Izumi walk past her kamiya was holding the side of her dress as kamiya tried to walk to Izumi Shikimori-san ran past kamiya and approaching Izumi with the two talking to each other kamiya was staring with a soft smile on her face seeing the two dance. While (y/n) was staring at kamiya and then at the clock seeing it strike twelve kamiya turned to the clock as the double doors closed in behind her cutting to black.

Kamiya pov

"Have you watched the film of a fairy tale which everyone is talking about now?" I said. "The live action one right. I haven't." Izumi said. "Yeah the visuals were beautiful and the dresses were wonderful. Which cuts to the scene of me staring at Shikimori and Izumi dancing. I look forward. "You're actually, girlish, kamiya-san I'm surprised." Izumi said. "It's not like I have a girlish taste." I said as I look at my phone to see it's a text from Nekozaki. "Girls who simply wait are not popular nowadays." I said. "Eh but I thought lots of people went to watch the film." He said. "I guess everyone hopes that could be true. Prince Charming comes to pick you up someday and you'll be happy since then." I said. "Is that so, Oh kamiya-san so you became curious about Shikimori-san because you watched the film?" Izumi said. "Probably." I said. "Well, you were desperate to know. I was so surprised. Kamiya-san." Izumi said. "They say that for what's important you don't say it to others. Instead you keep it to your heart." I said. "Whose words are those." Izumi said. "The words of the girl in the film whose love didn't come true." I said. "I-I see But to think I'd be talking about this with you." Izumi said. "Is that weird? It doesn't suit me? Or is it unlike me?" I said. "Not at all, I'm happy." He said. "Then, I'm glad." I said as the door opened. "Kamiya are you here?" Nekozaki said with (y/n) behind her. "So you came here." I said. "Nekozaki-san? Why are you here?" Izumi said. "Nothing in particular we need kamiya for a moment." Nekozaki said as I went with Nekozaki and (y/n) outside. "Excuse me. If it doesn't bother you, may I exchange for your number?" Shikimori said. "Eh? Um you're Shikimori-san...right? What's going on Nekozaki, (y/n)." I said. "There's that couple numbers thing right." (Y/n) said. "She wants to exchange numbers with you." Nekozaki said. "Why my number? I said." U-um... Because the person I love has the same number as yours." Shikimori said. "I see, please take it then." I said holding my number out. "Are you sure it's ok." Shikimori said. "See? I told you. Kamiya isn't interested in such things. So it's definitely fine." Nekozaki said. "Thank you so much." Shikimori said as Izumi came out of the library. "It's hot in the hallway. Why not come in? Wait,Shikimori-san." Izumi said. I-I was thinking it's about time, so I'm here to pick you up!" Shikimori said. "I-I see... 'what were they talking about?" Izumi said. "It's okay, you can go first. I'll cover for you for the remaining 20 minutes." I said. "No, I can't force the work onto you." Izumi said which made my eyes widen. "I see you're so earnest." I said as we all went back into the library. "Mi-chon come sit and wait. It's cool here." Nekozaki said. We kept talking as the time went by. I close my eyes seeing myself at the bottom of the staircase holding one of the glass slipper and the other in front of me as I hear the clock hit 12. "Thank you for today kamiya-San. I'm so happy to talk so much with you." Izumi said. "Okay see you." I said seeing the four of them leave. I walk tying my hair into a ponytail as I open the door to my classroom. "Sorry to keep you waiting." I said. "Kamiya-san!" My classmate said. "Kamiya! We've been waiting for you!" Another classmate said as everyone around me. "That girl is super pretty." Someone said. "So tall! She's like a model." Another person said. I began to set down the customers drinks. "Please take your time." I said as I began to escort customers and others taking pictures with me. Seeing people gather around me then I get a glimpse of Izumi as my eyes soften as I gripped the tray with my right hand. "Kamiya." My classmate said. "What's wrong." Another class mate said. "I'm sorry I need to leave for a moment." I said. I went to the schools rooftop putting my left hand at the fence. 'Well, that beats me. To think she'd come on her own. Speaking of which, she seemed to be an honest and nice girl. Totally different from me.' I said myself comparing myself to Shikimori. 'I have to give up these feelings already.' I said to myself. "Kamiya-san." That voice I turned. "Do you need anything?" I said. "I'm here to give it back." She said showing my original number. "I'm thinking this is unfair." She said as I looked down. "Everyone exchanges numbers with others. I don't think that counts as unfair..." I said. "No, that's not what I mean... because this is something that I can't take. Am I right, kamiya-san?" Shikimori said as my eyes widen. 'Why?' I said as my eyes water as I remembered back then.