Chapter 4

Readers pov

We were waiting on Shikimori and Izumi as Inuzuka talked about exams. "We've worked hard in the exams, let's play as much as we want." Inuzuka said stretching. "Wait we're on holiday now." Neko said. "You deserved it don't you. You only had to take remedial classes, so I'm glad for you." Inuzuka said. "Alright stop butting heads you two." I said separating them. "Sorry for making you wait everyone." Izumi said as he arrived with shikimori-san. "Well then let's play as much as we want today." Nekozaki said as we screamed yeah.
—-
Third person pov

(Y/n) and the others started walking down the road seeing the river insight. They all look at the river in excitement while Inuzuka was crying saying "It's a miracle that the weather is so good despite Izumi being here." Hachimitsu looked at him. "That's somewhat rude." She said. "Right Izumi?" Inu said. "Your right im glad I made lots of sunny dolls for today." Izumi said. "Anyways let's barbecue." Inu said. "I haven't had anything since morning." Neko said. "Man you two are crazy." (Y/n) said. "Your drooling." Hachimitsu said. "They're beasts." Izumi said. "Hehe." Shikimori said. "Food!" Which made Shikimori, hachimitsu and Izumi flinch. All of them began to set down ingredients while Nekozaki took out some meat that was on sale at the supermarket. "We've borrowed the equipment and prepared the ingredients. Let's divide the work and get ready." Izumi said. "Alright I got this." Inuzuka said stabbing an onion. "Why would you volunteer to use the knife if you're this bad at it." Neko said. "We'll do it, you stand by." Nekozaki said pushing Inuzuka to sit him at the table. "Then I'll do it." Izumi said picking up the knife. "Your even more bad news." Neko said. "Is this hell." Hachimitsu said. "Izumi don't jump the gun." Neko said as Shikimori was kinda worried if Izumi would cut himself. He cut the onion in half then placed it on the flat end and began cutting. "Whoa." Neko and the others said. "I-Izumi you can cook." Neko said. "Mm I often help my parents with cooking. I can probably make the most good." He said. Even Shikimori was suprised that Izumi can cook. "Izumi wouldn't you be super popular if you knew how to cook." Inuzuka said. "Please don't say anything weird." Shikimori said getting into Inuzuka's face. Everyone began prepping the skewers while Inuzuka was lighting the grill. Soon as the grill was light they began to put the kabobs and other vegetables on the grill. While on the other hand Shikimori was making a dish for Izumi which he became curious. The kabobs were almost done as Inuzuka, Nekozaki, and Hachimitsu showing there eyes were filled with hunger. Shikimori was about finishing her dish as she present it to Izumi. Izumi then grabbed a piece of the food Shikimori made for him as he began to take a bite he soon spat it out making him fall to his knee's. Where as Izumi was processing each of the flavors that he just tasted right about now. Then Shikimori tasted her own dishes as she too fell on her knees. Izumi then went in for another taste making Shikimori worry. After that they began eating the kabobs seeing how tasty it was. "Man it's been a while since I had something like this." (Y/n) said eating her kabob. After finish eating and cleaning up Shikimori and Izumi dipped their feet in the water. Both Inuzuka and Nekozaki saw hachimitsu with a giant inflatable sea shell. "Let's go swim normally ok." Nekozaki said pushing Hachimitsu. "Hey has anyone seen calliope." Inuzuka said. "She's floating in the river." Shikimori said seeing (y/n) floating around. "How can she do that." Inuzuka said. "Just don't think." (Y/n) said as she looked and swam forward. "Huh." They all said. While with (y/n) she swam down the river seeing a little girl in a pool floatie getting dragged by the current. She grabbed onto the floatie and check on the little girl. "You ok don't be afraid I'll take you to shore." She said as she pushes the floatie with the little girl to shore. The little girl then got onto shore while (y/n) passed her the floatie and climbed herself up to shore. "(Y/n)." Nekozaki said as the others came along. "I'm fine just had to make sure this young girl was safe." (Y/n) said as the mother was bowing repeating sorry to (y/n). "It's ok." (Y/n) said as the little girl looked up at (y/n). "Thank you for saving me onee-san." The little girl said. "Be careful next time ok and don't be by yourself next time." (Y/n) said patting the little girls head. The group then went back to having fun trying to catch some fishes in the river while (y/n) was still floating on her back.